• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. I'm collecting materials for the house upgrade. Really wish I could find more glass material though.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Animal Crossing New Horizons, still =)

Further developing my town, and trying to save up enough Nook Miles Tickets to hopefully get Audie someday.

snombinary rowlesbian
Reaction score
xenoblade chronicles, definitive edition! i've also been playing indivisible on the side too! i'm really excited for xenoblade, i played it on my 2ds but never beat it, the game is earnestly gorgeous and the rearranged music is also really great.

Standing Out
Reaction score
The Wonderful 101 Remastered: Up to the end of Operation 006. It's a pretty good game, I gotta admit. A rough edge or two here and there, but still really good.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword. I've been breeding a lot. I have about 3 boxes of HA Pokemon that I transferred over that I need to breed egg moves on.

grass princess
Reaction score
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition! I'm taking it slow but I'm really enjoying myself, it's a lot of fun. And lots of Animal Crossing New Horizons still, of course.

Reaction score
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Hyrule Warriors
Dynasty Warriors 3

Twisted Samurai
Reaction score
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Batman Arkham Asylum, Grand Theft Auto 5, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney original trilogy and Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition.

It's quite a mixed bag right now, but it's all been a saving grace for me so far.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword, Pokemon Ruby, and I'm going to start Robotrek tonight.