• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Doraemon Story of Seasons. My farm now has a cat.

Kingdom Heart 2 Critical Mode: Heading through The World That Never Was on my way to the end of the game, and let me tell you Roxas was an incredibly rough fight. He has this weird tempo to the way he moves and attacks that makes it really hard to get a good flow on the fight, plus the fact that if he catches you in his combo attack even once then you're just dead. I eventually took him down, but it took pretty much the entire 2-hour session. I did finally learn how Reflect actually works in that fight though, so I guess that's nice.

Pokemon Platinum: I got through Iron Island, and heading to the 6th gym. My Dream team, all in the upper 30's:

Infernape
Luxray
Lopunny
Bronzong
Lumineon
Tropius

(For the record, Tropius is a true dream teamer, and the only HM's it'll learn will be Fly and occasionally Defog)

Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Xemnas is dead and I have killed him. At this point I'm gunning for that platinum completion, which could get... Interesting. Most of it's pretty simple, score a few S Ranks in gummi missions, fill out Jimminy's Journal, that sorta thing. The part where it gets really interesting is shit like Clear the Olympus Paradox Cups, and beat Sephiroth, all 13 Organisation Data Battles, and the Lingering Will. So uhh, I'm not gonna say I'm definitely gonna score that Plat, but I'm gonna give it my damn hardest.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Xemnas is dead and I have killed him. At this point I'm gunning for that platinum completion, which could get... Interesting. Most of it's pretty simple, score a few S Ranks in gummi missions, fill out Jimminy's Journal, that sorta thing. The part where it gets really interesting is shit like Clear the Olympus Paradox Cups, and beat Sephiroth, all 13 Organisation Data Battles, and the Lingering Will. So uhh, I'm not gonna say I'm definitely gonna score that Plat, but I'm gonna give it my damn hardest.
Hopefully it won't be as bad as trying to 100% Birth by Sleep (stupid bosses balanced around multiplayer...)

starlink: battle for atlas

i actually had this game for a while now (over a year) but i started a new file because well... it's been over a year since i last played lol (due to being distracted with other things). but honestly, i regret not replaying this sooner! i will say though, i will only recommend this game for people who don't mind doing similar missions 50 million times over. the scenery is absolutely beautiful though and i love how all of the different planets are designed!

Doraemon Story of Seasons. My farm has a cute sheep.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Beat Lexaeus and Marlixua's Absent Silhouettes. Lexaeus was pretty smooth, but Marluxia was an ass. Even on Critical Mode, one-hit kills are slightly excessive, no? And hell, why is Marluxia, a boss centred around a hit counter Doom mechanic, even able to deal real damage anyway? Just make everything tick down the Doom counter!

Been playing Ghost of Tsushima all day. It's so colourful and atmospheric, not to mention the combat is so fun - I'm still at Act 1 and this game's already one of my favourites. I've done so much exploring and sidequests that I've barely progressed the main plot lol.

Back
Top Bottom