• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Xenoblade 2

Decided to resume with Torna Golden Country now
I'm at a point where Aeogeon's Water Mastery skill is needed but it's not high enough yet

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. My farm has a capybara and a gray capybara.

Reaction score
Guitar Hero III PC

I just learned how to mod it. This opens a lot of possibilities for me.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Guitar Hero I

The covers were worse than I remembered...
Yeah replaying 1 last year really made me cringe at the covers. It was 2004 however, who can blame them?

As for me I just got done playing SMT4A, trying to make a build for the stephen fight and trying hard to keep the save file seperate from the one on my streams.

Reaction score
Yeah replaying 1 last year really made me cringe at the covers. It was 2004 however, who can blame them?
This is why I'm glad the Under Pressure's masters/rights (can't remember which one they needed) were lost until 2009...

Reaction score
Guitar Hero III

Still modding the game. Also, I can't believe I could FC "Bark at the Moon" and "Fire It Up", but couldn't do the same for "Cowboys from Hell" and "No One Knows".

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
Pokemon Platinum. I got past victory road, and all of my dream teamers are at level 50. I may need to train them all into the mid 50's before I battle the Elite 4.

cute patootie
Reaction score
ffxiv :3c it's one of the best games out there, and I still have the ending of the most recent expansion (Shadowbringers) in my head! also Animal Crossing, but more casually.

Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Been playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword at the moment. Picked up the Bioshock Collection also, so will properly play that sooner or later too.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Painting (PS4)
Working on farming some endgame traits right now in Starlight Plains. I've only got one trophy left before the platinum, so I'm just trying to get better armor and weapon traits so that I can fight Palmyra and Termina enough times to get the trophy for it. Then it will be my 3rd Atelier platinum (Escha & Logy and Sophie are my other two, which are not coincidentally my two faves other than the first Mana Khemia).

Standing Out
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Satisfied all 13 Mushrooms and started on the data Orgaisation. Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Axel, and Xigbar have fallen to my blade, and I've been ramming my head against Xaldin as my next target.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town. Marie is at purple heart. I'm now saving up to get cows for my farm.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Along the same lines I’m playing a first playthrough of a wonderful life, bought it yesterday at my retroshop!

the other captain toad
Reaction score
Paper Mario Origami King. Gameplay's a lot better than that of the previous two games, and I really enjoy the puzzle aspect of the battle system.

It's also solidifying my absolute adoration for Toads