• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Now in rotation:

PS2: Tourist Trophy, beatmaniaIIDX 10th Style, pop'n music 11, Ibara.
PS1: Klonoa: Door To Phantomile, Mr. Driller.
DC: Under Defeat.
Saturn: NiGHTS, Soukyuugurentai.
Arcade: DDR, In The Groove 2, Bubble Bobble, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2.
MAME on PC: Galaga '88, R-Type Leo.
DS: Sonic Rush.
PSP: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee, random Neo-Geo CD games.

DS: Pokémon Link
GBA: A Link to the Past
GC: Super Smash Brothers Melee

At the moment? Here's the games I'm playing:

GabeCube: Pokemon XD
Playstation 2: Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
Game Boy Advance: I'll probably start playing red again, and go through all the games up until I get through mine, then start getting the new ones. :3 XD

PC:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Homeworld2
Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Unreal Tournament 2004

GameCube:

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Resident Evil 4
F-Zero GX

PS2:

Ace Combat Zero (I'm always playing some sort of Ace Combat it seems)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

Last edited:
Ok, UPDATE! XD

Playstation 2: Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
Game Boy Advance: Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Ruby

I'm horrible. I haven't beaten any of the games I'm playing, yet I started another one. Ye gods.

Playstation 2: Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete, Kingdom Hearts
Game Boy Advance: Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Ruby

I just got phoenix wright ace attorney on ebay and Magnetica. I might skip my little sister's b day party to play my games at my house. Before anyone thinks im an a hole. She in that stage , no one is cool enough for her friends and her. She doesnt want me there, since the only one invited me was my mother. I think a $100 bill will say happy b day little biacth.

Phoenix Wright! *thumbs up* :D ... I should really finish that game one day, sigh.

PS2] Disgaea, Klonoa 2 replay ('Stepping Wind' still = bestest song ever)
GC] Zelda: Wind Waker (which may turn out to be the first Zelda game in, like, 13 years that I'll actually play from start to finish. Hah)

GBA: Pokemon Emerald (training for Wattson)
GBA: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (gearing up for the Wind Ruins)
SNES: Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals (Getting ready to defeat Gades, Sinistral of Destruction, once and for all!
N64: Paper Mario (just cleared Dry Dry Ruins)
PS2: In the Groove (trying to best my personal records and unlock all the songs)

all i'm doing is leveling up a few more pokemon in emerald, so i have a lot of choices for the JAA tournament.

GBA: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (doing sidequests)
GBA: Pokemon Emerald (contests, training, Berry hopping, and pondering about getting a pickup team of Zigzagoons/Linoones/Meowths to rack up Rare Candies)
SNES: Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals (fixing to go in the Phantom Mountain)

DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Nintendogs

GBA: Pokemon Emerald

Gameboy: Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow

Only playing those gameboy games so I can go to glitch city and stuff. Other games I just like playing. =3

GC:Rented Pokemon Channel. Cute game, Pikachu manages to be adorable without annoying the hell out of me(The "Pikachu is watching your fingertip" thing is especially cute), the sort of thing that works wonders as a rental but probably wouldn't be worth buying as much.

Back
Top Bottom