• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Xenoblade 2 saved over my original file to start on normal(and still might)also went summon farming and pulled

Agate
Azami
Boreas
Corvin
Crossette
Dagas
Dahlia
Electra
Floren
Godfrey
Gorg
Kora
Nim
Perceval
Perun
T-Elos
Ursula

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
Pokemon Platinum. I became champion, and am on the Frontier island. I found that both my Luxray and Lopunny had a Max Attack IV, which was a nice surprise.

Also still playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Got to wonder though various Dream Addresses from this update, and I just uploaded a Dream Address of my Island as well.
PM me if you're interested in seeing it.

Black Rabbit
Reaction score
Fairy Tail Switch version, haven't played much since I was waiting for this game's release. Completed my first quest in finding the lost man, got Wendy as a playable party member after that as well. I'm pretty happy that this has the Grand Magic Games arc and Tartaros arc (along with two others ofc, Tenrou Island and Avatar arcs) since they're two of my favorites. Anyway, I can't wait to get far enough in so I can have Sting and Rogue as playable party members; sucks that Lyon and Levy (two other characters I really like) are DLC though, but it's fine since it's them lol.

Reaction score
I'm playing a puzzle game called "Colloc" on the Switch and it's doing my head in. Why must I get addicted to these games in which I'm staring at the same level for an hour?? And not even making progress?

Black Rabbit
Reaction score
Fairy Tail Switch. Got the guild up to C Rank so far and earlier I got Erza, Gray, and Juvia as playable party members; also completed one of Lucy's character stories, same with Juvia (which allowed me to be able to use her as an avatar, which I also unlocked earlier). Will play more tonight, gonna complete the rest of the D Rank goals and quests before moving on to the C Rank ones. Also got the free Erza outfit DLC (the black one), sucks that the other costumes are only available if you bought the digital version of the game, but it's just cosmetics so meh; besides this free costume was available until the 13th of this month so might as well just get it anyway. Speaking of DLC, I have not seen Lyon or Levy (or Elfman and Lisanna, since they're apparently DLC too) on the eShop, so I'm not sure if they'll be added sometime in the future or if it's a mistake on the FT wiki's part (which is definitely possible).

Edit: never mind, just found out Levy and Lyon will be separate DLC and Elfman and Lisanna are a bundle pack.