• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Mario Odyssey. I've been waiting to try this game out, and it really is a fun game, being able to possess nearly everything in sight! xD

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: On the third storyline, Aqua. Finished her first three worlds and headed off to Radiant Garden. Also wow I forgot how utterly baseless Aqua's accusal of Terra is? "I've been to the same worlds as you, and I've seen the things you've done." Woman, you have been to three worlds. In the first, you personally talked to Terra about how much Cinderella, whom you have pegged as a good person, helped him, meaning that he probably wasn't doing anything malicious. In the second world Terra was not even mentioned by a single person. And in the third you were told, not saw, that he helped a person you had pegged as someone whose word was not to be trusted for an instant, later proven to be a reasonable assumption when she turnout out to be an evil asshole. And yet you have the gal to call Terra out for shit you've never seen and have no reason to believe the next time you see him? Ven was right, you're awful, Aqua.

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Almost done with Okazaki's route, we're just at Adonis' hideout and close to one of two endings I can get. I'm thinking of getting the bittersweet love ending (or something along that name) before the actual good ending. I also need to get the rest of the bad ends for his route, but I'll get to that after doing the other four LI's routes first (cause I know I probably won't get all of their bad ends either, so I'll have to go through them again too). I almost forgot, I need to get the common route bad ends as well (I know one of them is connected to Yanagi's route, but I can only get that after completing everyone else's routes).

Dragalia Lost. So I just started this one a few days ago after my friend's request, and I quite like it so far. I like the characters, especially the Sylvan race (they remind me of the Viera from the Final Fantasy series), and the current Lovecraftian event is pretty cool. Speaking of said event, I got one of the showcased characters from it, his name is Curran and he's pretty cool. I want to get Nyarlathotep and Heinwald as well, but if not then cool. Anyway currently doing the main campaign (on chapter 3 currently) and I'm surprised I enjoy the playstyle, especially on a phone game; and though I'm not really one for co-op play aside from fighting games, it's actually kind of fun here. I think I like this one more than FE Heroes tbh.

Been jumping back and forth between Dragon Quest XI S and Crash 4.

In Dragon Quest I'm up to Lanalulu in search for the mermaid's human lover (spoilers: it ends in tragedy), though I'm just at the point just before the battle with the tentactular. I need to get the cannon first so I can stun the brute and weaken it before venturing out to where the battle takes place. I just hope I don't run into any monsters beforehand, as I don't need my team weakened prior to the battle. My party is in the upper 20s and the front-line fighters are Hero, Erik, Jade, and Rab. Yeah, I did eventually swap Serena out for Rab, as his more well-roundedness (and by that I mean stats, not physique, as he's quite well-rounded there, too), sans Agility, was more appealing than Serena's more one-note function. I also got some new Fun-Sized Forge recipes and want to craft some of the new stuff like a Robe of Serenity for Rab so he has a passive healing ability active, along with a new sword for Hero.

In Crash 4 I completed the first 'Akano stage with ease, only dying 2 times, nabbing the Flashback Tape, and getting all the gems (watching CanadianGuyEh's first run of it helped, as I learned the route and where everything is from it). I also did Tawna's level that ties into that aforementioned 'Akano level, though that time I died quite a bit more (I kept overshooting the same midair crate over and over again), thus I didn't get that level's 3 deaths or less gem. I also attempted a previous level now that I had the Red Gem so I could complete the Colored Gem Route but I kept screwing up at a certain point so I eventually stopped and called it a day.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Tried getting another Xane to build to either +1 or 2, no luck though. I did get a Female Halloween Grima though surprisingly, not disappointed since I really like her werewolf costume. Decided to trade out Ena (who has a cute Jiangshi costume) for Fem!Halloween Grima on my team, and yeah Legendary Female Grima is not going to see much more use from me from here on out. There's a new Three Houses banner coming on Monday with Shamir, Catherine, Flayn, and Seteth (and Nemesis is in as well, but eh don't really care much for him). I think I'll just roll on the free summon and use the tickets from Forging Bonds, while I'm happy they're coming in Heroes I'm not really willing to spend my orbs afterwards to get any of them, so I'll just hope I get either Flayn or Seteth and if not oh well.
Xane! :D :D :D I only got the one, and he's -HP. Bleh. May or may not spark on 3H. Deciding what to do after I see the legendary. Also holy crap that story twist.

Been playing Mario Sunshine and FFRK this aside. Steady progress.

Getting some Dragalia Lost in! Mostly autobattle to farm water orbs atm, to get Elisanne's mana spiral to 70. Doing that while I play pkmn gold \o/

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Finished Okazaki's route and got all his CG's, voice recordings, his ending theme, and unlocked the side content for him. Got his bittersweet bad ending first since all you need to do to get it is miss the shot when against Rei, this ending also gets him killed by Rei as well. Then I loaded the file again and got his good ending this time, though sometime after I do the other LI's routes I need to redo his and get the rest of the bad endings. Now I need to decide who's route to go through next, maybe Takeru's since I've always liked him and his story/endings.

Dragalia Lost. Didn't really do much except level up a few dragons and promoted Waike to a four star. I'm thinking tonight I'll do more co-op play, or grinding levels, not sure yet.

i've been playing a bit of hades recently, as well as petal crash! i also blitzed through all the story in final fantasy xiv like last month, was pretty cool.

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. I didn't start any other LI's route just yet, I wanted to get two of the bad endings for the common route before I truly start another route. I'm still thinking of doing Takeru's story next (his sarcasm and harsh criticism is so cute), but I'm also thinking of doing Mineo's since he's really just an awkward sweetheart with a loud personality. I'm saving Shiraishi's route as second to last, I could have done his route after Okazaki's since his route is unlocked after completing one of the three available stories first, but I like doing his story right before doing Yanagi's (since to unlock this route you need to complete the other four routes once).

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Attempting to clear the post-game stuff with Aqua. Aqua specifically because she's the character that feels the best to control and I am not putting up with Birth by Sleep's brand of nonsense more than once. Plus levelling up a bit for the Secret Episode is nice. I've beaten the Mirage Arena up to Keepers of the Arena, as well as Vanitas Remnant, both of which were dumb in their own specific ways. Vanitas Remnant just generally being a pain teleporting around and refusing to actually stagger when you whack him, and Iron Imprisoner IV just spent several minutes spitting out attacks with absolutely zero chance for interaction or actually engaging gameplay.

I've been alternating between different games on different consoles recently.

On my Switch, I've been playing Super Mario 3D All Stars, New Super Mario Bros U (Trying to finish this one), Hyrule Warriors (in prep for Age of Calamity), and I'm trying to get myself back into BotW. I've also been playing a lot of Super Mario 35 and Tetris 99 on and off.

On my Wii U, I recently started Paper Mario on Virtual Console.

On my 3DS, I played through the entirety of New Super Mario Bros 2 in about 2 days. After that I started up Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and I'm almost finished with that one. I've also been poking around with my Pokemon Crystal nuzlocke on the Virtual Console.

On my DS Lite, I've been playing Kirby Canvas Curse, as well as starting my Pokemon Sapphire nuzlocke.

I guess you can say I've been busy lately.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: 100%'d Aqua's story, superbosses and all, and finished up the Secret Episode to cap things off. I probably could have done the same for Terra and Ven, but No Heart and Young Xehanort were tricky enough with Aqua, I wouldn't want to try dealing with those two with worse characters.

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep A Frankly Unreasonably Long Title: Finished the entire thing in one sitting, not terribly surprising given how short it is. It was enjoyable enough, and the customisation on Aqua was actually a really fun feature I'm sad they scrapped from KH3. Some of the objectives are frankly ridiculous though. Having to finish off the Demon Tide with the Spellweaver finish command specifically is unreasonably specific, given that you have no real control over when that happens outside of highly limited timed situation commands. I might do some of the simpler ones I missed later, like the treasure chest ones, but I also might just leave it and not really bother with them.

FFXIV. And I got out Animal Crossing New Horizons to play Halloween. I'm happy because now I can start decorating for Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom