• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I've been playing the Legend of Zelda- Breath of the Wild.

Hateno Village is pretty cool. Though my favourite place so far is Kakariko Village. Trying to find more fish.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Persona 5 Strikers(Switch)

Nearing end of first run and might go back to either Atelier Lydie&Suelle or Lulua as I haven't played either in a while

Pokémon Fan
Reaction score
I just bought a gaming laptop, and got Steam. I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest, and I'm currently playing through it.

I'm loving it!

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
I got about 12 shines through Super Mario Sunshine before I remembered that those timed red coin platforming shines also exist.

So instead of getting all 120 shines like I originally planned, I'm probably just going to forget like they ever existed and pretend the game has only 100.

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
I'm working on getting all stars and I'm resetting all Skylanders that work in Giants.

Veteran Trainer
Reaction score
Playing Dragon Age II as a male warrior, Currently in Act 1 doing all the quests before the Deep Roads expedition.

Reaction score
I’m working on Pearl now. I just didn’t pick the starters for the players in the other 3 2D games (HG, D, and B) because I did ini meanie miney moe but the best is the one you pick. I don’t want to reset my games now but maybe I could do a Let’s Play! sometimes. I sometimes am in a rush but that’s okay. Everyone can be. I’m sure some people playing were in a rush. Anyway, I know in DP that you can do the Pastoria and Velistone gyms out of order. I saw this video, I think in Solaceon Town, somebody said that you could either do Velistone or Pastoria, I think either route to their is accessible, and I chose Turtwig.

Last edited:
is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Having an addicted Genshin Impact phase. I left it alone for months and only logged in for the log-in bonuses occasionally, but suddenly started wanting to play and got myself from AR13 to 25 in a week. Managed to get through enough Lantern Rite to pick a free 4 star (yaya Chongyun). <3 Now I need to work on ascencion materials for Venti, Fischl, Xianling, Zhongli, and Kaeya. Still deciding if I should use Xingqiu or Barbara as my hydro..

Reaction score
Continued Pearl. I’m wondering what everyone (sans the librarian, girl who doesn’t want to be disturbed, and the boy who says that the 3rd floor has easy books) say before Galactic’s earthquake.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
I got about 12 shines through Super Mario Sunshine before I remembered that those timed red coin platforming shines also exist.

So instead of getting all 120 shines like I originally planned, I'm probably just going to forget like they ever existed and pretend the game has only 100.
I have forgotten about the true villains of this game:

Pachinko and lilypads

:eek:

Edit: ok, pachinko isn't bad if I enter the stage with the hover nozzle and not the rocket one. But I loathe the stupid lilypad one:

-the 5 minute ride to get to the level in the first place
-hydrophobic yoshi needed to get there who also has a time limit for some reason
-riding across a poisonous river with only a brittle, slowly breaking pad as your boat
-have to get down the river collecting red coins while dealing with janky af pad physics
-missing a red coin basically means you need to die and start over or walk along the extremely narrow edges of the level to get to a new pad, which also takes forever
-the troll pipe that sends you back to isle delfino

Someone on the dev team must have been pissed at someone to have made this level exist

Last edited:
Reaction score
Continued Pearl. Still am curious. I usually don't go into the library until Gym badge is obtained. I did evovle my Ponyta.

UPDATE: Working very hard and use my Rapidash for Aaron.

UPDATE 2.0: I’m working very hard to not let any Pokémon faint because I don’t have revives. Bertha’s Hippowdon just won’t faint. My Pokémon are Lv. 40s and 50s or should they just be 50s? Like ME, I’m going to Lv. 55 if this doesn’t work.

UPDATE 3.0: I’m going to leave my Pokémon 2 at a time at Daycare. At first I tried the Exp. Share and have each Pokémon in the party reach up to at least Lv. 55and then take on. Gens II-V, it’s hard.

Last edited:
Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Harvest Moon One World(Switch)

I'm halfway through Fall and have already got Gabrielle to 5 hearts and I also claimed a Fox as a pet

Reaction score
Still working on Pearl with Pokémon at least Lv. 45 and raising them up to at least Lv. 50.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon- One World (Switch).

Mostly just farming right now. Trying to get a pet tiger or ocelot.

Reaction score
So I managed to complete Pearl. It’s hard when to use PP restores if they only sell HP restores in Poké Marts and not enough to find around (like 10). I also am curious on how to battle Bianca in BW before entering the Hall of Fame for the first time.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pulled out my old Wii U again for the first time in a while. I decided to restart and replay Megaman Battle Network 2 on the VC. I'm just past the episode with Airman, the only MMBN2 boss without an annoying gimmick in battle (which is rather ironic considering that his Robot Masters counterpart was a That One Boss). I also tapped into the "network" function to get all the bonus chips that the VC grants (like the various Gospel element chips, the style-dependent chips, and so on), so that made fighting both Airman and viruses much, much easier. I've also obtained most of the HP Memories at this point, with only the last one in the Square needing to be purchased (as it requires a whopping 8,000 Zenny, which is a lot at this stage in the game), though I do know that if you save in front of a green mystery data before opening it you can save scum it until you get the desired item/zenny you want, which I've been exploiting with the one green mystery data I have access to right now. I also managed to get two Program Advances set: Z-Cannon1 and Gutshoot, though I haven't been able to execute the latter just yet. Taking a break while my Wii U recharges, as I played for roughly an hour and a half. Will start up again later.