• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
So I'm continuing to play Civ VI and got the first Expansion. My first game since installing it has been very interesting. I did an Earth map where everyone starts in their real life locations, I chose to play as Rome (since otherwise, if he shows up, he'd be the bane of my existence) and I chose select other civilizations (such as Spain, Germany, England, Japan, Egypt, China, etc.). Anyway, within a few short turns London rebelled, became a free city, and England, which only was London at that point, was defeated. I was astounded the loyalty feature could be that severe that fast but I could not stop laughing.

Reaction score
I play Apex Legends right now, I found cool service for boosting on https://overboost.pro and they offer several different kinds of boosts: rank, badges, kill, win, level. Quite convy. Now I don’t need to worry about my lack of skills or savvy allies who always try to steal your kills or loot.

Last edited:
Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Pioneers of Olive Town.

My farm now has a sheep.

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, In the middle of World of Light. Also practicing some tech of my character main.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
The English version of Touken Ranbu got launched today and I'm having a lot of fun so far.

I'm also trying to get into Apex Legends, but the server keeps dumping me out.

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
I'm trying to play through Pokémon Platinum, but I need motivation. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game so far, but I've just been making Pokéblocks and clowning around in the Underground for months now.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Azur Lane

Platinum #17 arrived after 45 mins of grinding

Little Nightmares 2(PS4)

Did Chapter one(Forest&Hunter)finding Hats 1&2 and the first four glitching remains now I'm at the School(first encounter with the teacher)

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
New Pokémon Snap has taken over my life.

I am love with this game! Brings back memories of playing the original game with our family friends' kids whenever we used to visit them.

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
Smash Bros Ultimate. I finally beat and 100%'d World of Light!

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
I finished Alpha Sapphire Delta Ep.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Zoo Tycoon 2 (with all official expansions plus a boatload of mods). Getting back into this one, I'm kinda used to the Planet Zoo controls. I'm definitely relearning!

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Picked up MegaMan Battle Network 2 again for the first time in a while. I just completed the Mothercomputer/ShadowMan event and got my first Style Change... Heat Shield. Dammit! I was gunning for a Custom Style. Although the Fire element did help with all the Wood viruses and Grass Panels in that area, though I didn't get some of the chips that I wanted like Spice. I've noticed that, in most cases, my first Style Change is often a Shield Style, even when I'm deliberately trying to get a different one (usually Custom). I don't use guard/defense chips that often, especially outside of PAs like GutsShoot, so I wonder how that keeps happening. Anyway, I'm just kicking off the Netopia section, where I have to watch my favorite female MegaMan character be evil. *sobs*

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Working on exploring more of Hoenn. This time, I want to try not having any Legendary Pokémon in my team to enter my 2nd Hall of Fame record. I feel like for the first time, we start with at least Lv. 50 and then at least Lv. 75 to rematch. Who agrees?

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
I got a new Switch Lite yesterday, so I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It's nice to not have to share an island.