• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Picked up MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue on my Wii U's VC. Been playing quite a bit today, as the rain has kept me inside. I'm up to the BubbleMan scenario and got my first Style Change: Wood Custom. Yay! I got a Custom Style on the first try! Now I can start hunting for special code Battle Chips that only S-ranking enemies in Custom Style can get. Taking a break now so my Wii U can recharge.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Still playing Civilization VI. I was able to get the Gathering Storm EP when it went on a MAJOR sale and I'm glad because the natural disasters are so much fun. lol

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Atelier Ryza 2(Switch)

I beat the game now I'm in ng+ and might focus on another Atelier series game(probably Lulua/Sophie DX)

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Was playing Monster Rancher 4. Only really at the beginning, just about to enter the E-Rank Cup with my starter monster: Garu... only for my PS2 Slim's power cord to make a popping noise and smoke emit from both it and the PS2 itself, thus cutting the game off. Had to hastily unplug it to avoid a fire and remove the disc to avoid it getting wrecked. Dammit, that's the third power cord I got for it blowing, this time taking the PS2 with it. So, I'm now on the hunt for a new PS2 again, since the Slim model died way too quickly. At least I have my backwards compatible PS3 to try again possibly tomorrow, albeit with a new file.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Managed to start a new file of Monster Rancher 4 on my PS3 since the PS2 died again. I completed the E-Rank Cup with Blaze the Garu, expanded the ranch, and purchased my first two Training Gadgets (Sandbag and Trampoline). I also completed my first D-Rank mini tournament. Now, I just have to decided on what my next two monsters will be. A Pixie is a given, as they support my style (plus they get High Search and Water Search for treasure hunting on adventures), but I'm not sure about the third one. Maybe a Tiger? Maybe something a bit different this time? Don't know yet. I'll have to check my DVD/Game/CD Monster List that I made ages ago and see what tickles my fancy.

I have ten cents on me right now.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I just beat XCOM! Now I can destress with Subnauti-oh, wait.

VoHiYo
Reaction score
dragon quest monsters 2: tara's adventure

loving the game, even though the 3ds remake has a fanslation now there's something to be said for the GBC original DQM2

pflbbbbt
Reaction score
Beat both Bravely Default II and damn, things went downhill real fast after the last time I posted about it here. I want to post a long rant about the entire game, but I'm lazy so I'm not going to :cautious:

--

I also did a 120 star run of Super Mario Galaxy. It's probably been nearly a decade since I've played it, since my Wii copy kept crashing every time I entered the game. My playthrough went pretty smoothly , which is surprising since I was expecting to ragequit on so many levels. I somehow passed the three trial galaxies on the 1st or 2nd try, and I passed most of the 1 HP boss comets on the first try. I guess it helps that I'm older now?

The most challenging levels for me were the coin comet in the Dreadnought Galaxy, and Bouldergeist daredevil run. The former has very little room for error, and the latter was just really tedious. I also spent a whole hour looking for two purple coins in Freezeflame Galaxy, which was also reeeeally nice.

No clue what I'm going for next. Might go back to Rune Factory 4 or buy Pokemon Snap/the latest SoS game. Or even SMG2 and Odyssey since I've been playing through all the other 3D Mario titles.

「僕らは絶対また会うぜ。」*OUT FOR SUMMER~*
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/(maybe)
I'm doing a playthrough of each gen, and so far I've beat Y, and Moon. I'm on Ultra Moon's E4!
Other than that, I play Taiko no Tatsujin, and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva regularly. (Rhythm games)
Once I hack my Switch (that I'll get soon-ish), I'm going to be emulating LOTS of games (on the go, yay!), so car trips will be a-ok...until the battery runs out ig

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Picked up Monster Rancher 4 again today. I decided on what my next two monsters would be: Ryulon and Pixie, so that's what I go. Balto the Ryulon (Tiger/Mogi) and Bea the Pixie (Pixie/Pixie). Also, something I didn't realize initially is that all three of my current monsters' names start with the letter "B" (Blaze, Balto, and Bea), which I didn't plan, mind, it just happened. Anyway, did the first exploration in Toggle Caves and got the first Training Gadget tablet. Managed to get Blaze up to Adventure Level 4 and Balto and Bea to Level 3, though, god, I had a few close shaves with wild Shins while in the caves. They're pretty strong for this point in the game, so I nearly had Blaze KOed a few times (him getting "bullish" at bad times, which seems to have replaced the Foolery mechanic from earlier games, didn't help either). Had to stop for now as I'll be meeting my dad to take my car in to have its tires changed in a little bit, so I have to get ready for it. Will probably continue tomorrow.

☆彡
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Still enjoying the heck out of New Snap, but I really want to buy Famicom Detective Club once I'm done!

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Playing Monster Rancher 4 today, continuing the file that got cut off when my PS2 Slim bit the dust. Got a lot done. Got my first ranch expansion, adding Ironfang the Helm Hound (Tiger/Madillo) and Bea the Pixie (Pixie/Pixie) to my ranks. Did the three explorations in Togle Caves and beat the Raiden boss at the bottom, which now means I can unlock Raidens in the Shrime. Blaze the Garu won the Rank D tournament while Ironfang won the Rank E tournament.

pflbbbbt
Reaction score
Morrowind was on sale for 10 bucks, so I decided to get it a few days ago since I liked Skyrim and heard that the game is really good. My character is a dark elf mage who is currently going through random crates for alchemical materials and money.

Also got New Pokemon Snap and Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for my graduation, so I'll probably play one of those sometime this week too.

「FOREVER HERE・・・WE ARE」
Reaction score
Just beat Super Mario 64, part of the Switch anniversary edition. It's funny how the only reason this game is hard is because of awful camera controls (always changing directions and making you not see what's ahead or its limited range) and somewhat bad movements (I hate how Mario slips every time you stop after running, made me fall out of plataforms a bunch of times during the gameplay). Zelda Ocarina of Time has similar problems, took me over an hour to defeat Ganon lol

Those're probably old videogame consoles' issues, since I beat Breath of the Wild and Odyssey pretty fast without any problem whatsoever.

「僕らは絶対また会うぜ。」*OUT FOR SUMMER~*
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/(maybe)
Just beat Super Mario 64, part of the Switch anniversary edition. It's funny how the only reason this game is hard is because of awful camera controls (always changing directions and making you not see what's ahead or its limited range) and somewhat bad movements (I hate how Mario slips every time you stop after running, made me fall out of plataforms a bunch of times during the gameplay). Zelda Ocarina of Time has similar problems, took me over an hour to defeat Ganon lol

Those're probably old videogame consoles' issues, since I beat Breath of the Wild and Odyssey pretty fast without any problem whatsoever.
I play the 3DS homebrew port of it lol. Once I'm able to pirate obtain Mario All-Stars, I'll start playing it much more.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Three Houses(Blue Lions Route)

Trained a bit with various units(going with Byleth&Constance for final pairing)

Resident Evil Village

Constantly trying to beat it in the 3 hours or less speed run but I always take too long in one of the 4 Locations in the game