• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

When I'm not playing my Pokemon HG, I'm usually on World of Warcraft or Team Fortress 2 ^_^

Switching between Dragon Quest IX for my DS and Dragon Age: Origins for my Xbox 360. Dragon Quest IX opens a little slow, but it is picking up steam. As for Origins, I just started and the story is pretty good so far. Gameplay reminds me of World of Warcraft, not sure if that's a good thing.

Currently playing:
EarthBound: Twoson on my way to Happy Happy Village (a place which is ironicly depressing to me....)
SSBB: Messing around with some mods (playable Mewtwo and Mama Luigi FTW!).
Ratchet and Clank: Oltanis Orbit- Moon Base.

Megaman Battle Network 2: At the point before Freezeman.
Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue: After doing 100 battles I got Wood Shadow Style.
Megaman Battle Network 6: Got to rescue friends from the Undernet.

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor.
Same here. There's something wrong when only two people report playing it in five pages. Few people here give the game enough respect.
I STILL haven't beaten "The Perfect Run" in SMG2. It's the f****ng hardest level I've ever played, and I'm scared for life because my little brother beat it before me out of sheer luck.

Mario Kart Wii.

BTW anyone wanna play with me on wifi right nao?

my friend code is 1161-5135-9872, Just PM me

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XIII, god this games takes forever.

Waiting for my copies of Force Unleashed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to come in later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom