• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finished Deltarune Chapter 2 today. Thoughts on story developments below:

This seems increasingly strongly to be a post-Genocide Run world, in which Chara is repeatedly creating new realities and challenges in which to have fun; the ending strongly indicates that they may be the Knight. The as-yet remaining piece of the puzzle is the nature of the world above - it is of course possible for the cast to have their individual happy endings after Genocide, but it seems they're all suffering from some kind of collective amnesia, perhaps brought about by Chara in some way.

As with Jevil in the previous chapter, Spamton gives obscure hints that Something Is Up, and he seems to be one of very few people who perhaps realises that his reality is little more than a game. It might explain his knowledge of where to find Mettaton's body, which wouldn't exist outside of a Genocide run, and his attempt to commandeer it.

Last edited:
Finished part 1 of Battle Giovanni. Though it’s hard. I will raise my Stars.

Still playing Emerald and trying to catch as much Pokémon as I can in both Emerald and Yellow.

Hades has become my life. It, much like the Underworld in which it is set, cannot be escaped. In my eternal prison I have obtained and escaped with the hidden aspects of Varatha the Eternal Spear, Coronacht the Heart-Seeking Bow, and the Twin Fists of Malphon. Also racked up a streak of 12 escapes in a row, which I'm rather proud of.

Took a break from Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and went back to Breath of Fire 4. Dig Pung'Tap, fighting against the Ludians and welcoming Scias back into the fold. Did all the events with the Wind Dragon and got to Chek. Freed Deis (who certainly ratcheted up the b*tch factor of her personality in this game) and did all the events at the summon place with the various dragons. Dealt with Rasso and watched Ershin's "death" at his hands. Went to the abandoned village only to be captured by one of the best characters in the game: Ursula, and witnessed the "birth" of the Kaiser Dragon, obliterating Rasso and his final warrior spirit, giving that hate sink what he deserved for hurting innocent people (which even Ursula was disgusted at). Ultimately recruited Ursula to the ranks (and outfitted her with a new gun as I had humorously obtained a Multigun from an enemy before she was even introduced in the story) and got Ershin/Deis back. Also did the Fou-Lu bits. First stopped that rampaging boar monster and reverting it back to normal, then dealt with the "volcano god", gaining several new skills like Ebonfire early so I can pass them onto the main cast. Watched poor Mami get captured by the Empire, followed by the boar creature sacrificing its life to help Fou-Lu. Then poor Mami becoming the next sacrifice for the hex-inducing gun (can't spell the name for the life of me), which has now sent Fou-Lu off the deep end.

Trying to train to Lv. 55 while evolving my Lileep.

Trying as best as I can to train so I can become strong by using the stamina but not use it up for it he to be not fully replenished.

Still playing Breath of Fire 4. I spent time searching for the various Dragons to gain their respective "breath" attacks. I only need the Sea Dragon and Rock Dragon at this point. I also got the Wyvern form for Ryu (which hopefully I have enough in-game points to level up into its "evolved" form). Also, in order to rack up in-game hours, I left the game running in my PS2 for a few nights with the TV off (so it doesn't disturb my pet cockatiel when he's in bed), which allowed me to gain enough in-game hours to clean out Master Momo's skill list. A bit risky but it worked out fine. I also cleaned out Stoll and Una of their skills (it helps that I learned Una's last skill, Blitz, when I was controlling Fou-Lu). I also managed to get Abbess and Marlok as Masters (after the latter gave my party the Bond to buy a sandflier) so that's two more Masters off my list (though I haven't learned all their skills yet). In regards to other Masters I just need to get a 20-hit combo in order to clean out Rwolf of his skills (though I did get Plateau and Magic Ball from him, as my best combo was an 18-hit one atm), and I just met the 20 faerie mark so I can eventually get Njomo's final skill. Moving on with the plot itself, I'm up to the point where I get the Sea Dragon's "blessing" in order for the fat lard bottoms that are Zig's crew to let my party on the ship (and will soon face another irredeemable moment in the game... the sexism they have against Nina and Ursula... this is one reasons why I'm not super fond of Breath of Fire 4, as a lot of the characters are really horrible in various ways). Gonna take a break for a bit so I can let the PS2 rest after two all-nighters for the in-game hour thing.

Castlevania Advance Collection (Switch version). I love the GBA Castlevania games so I immediately downloaded the game last night, and afterwards I played a little bit of Dracula X first before getting to the GBA games. Since I didn't have to go into work today I started replaying Circle of the Moon earlier, still in the catacombs since I want to level up a bit more by fighting the earth demons.

Also been playing Hades still. Haven't escaped yet, but I have gotten to Elysium recently! Lost pretty bad against Theseus and Asterius though lol, but luckily it's easy to remember every enemies and bosses attack patterns, so it's not too bad to go through everything again. This game is surprisingly very addictive, and the characters are great in personality and design (as expected of a Supergiant game imo). So far just been upgrading stuff from the mirror and my weapons, also got a few goodies for Zagreus' room.

So, out of curiosity I checked out the demo for the latest Yoko Taro game "Voice of Cards", the one that's basically a Tabletop RPG with cards - and they really go all in on that ascetic as for example when you engage in battle a separate board floats in and hovers above the overworld complete with multiple dice and stuff on it as if the GM really just pulled it out. Speaking of, that was unusual to have no voice acting other than the Narrator/Game Master himself having to do all the dialogue as well. Anyways, the demo itself is somewhat of a small prequel campaign, following a different set of characters on a journey set a little bit before the main plot to give you the gist of the style and gameplay. The only thing that can be a little hit or miss is the character designs...you'll know what I mean if you've seen the fisherman.

Overall I really dig it and for such a reasonable price I'm going to give the full game a whirl. :)

Destiny 2 didn't get much done so I just fooled around
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town(named all my Animals after anime/game characters
Ann(Persona 5)
Asuka(Senran Kagura)
Asuna(SAO)
Atago(Azur Lane/Kancolle)
Bernadetta(Fire Emblem)
Cecillia(Infinite Stratos)
Charlotte(Infinite Stratos)
Chizuru(Rent A Girlfriend)
Cynthia(Pokemon)
Dorothea(Fire Emblem)
Eula(Genshin Impact)
Haru(Persona 5)
Hilda(Fire Emblem)
Ingrid(Fire Emblem)
Lisa(Genshin Impact)
Lysithea(Fire Emblem)
Mercedes(Fire Emblem)
Miku(The Quintessential Quintuplets)
Renka(Senran Kagura)
Saeko(HOTD)
Shionne(Tales of Arise)
Takao(Azur Lane/Kancolle)
Zelda(The Legend of Zelda
Zuikaku(Azur Lane/Kancolle)

Tales of Arise(PS4)

Nearing the end of second Castle and going to level a bit after that to beat the 1st Gigant L43 Mantis)

Last edited:
Playing Dragon Quest 7 and finally beat the superboss of the game. In my previous playthrough he constantly wrecked me, even though i was actually higher level than in this recent playthrough. But this time i came up with a pretty nice strategy and finally beat him. And just to stunt on him i beat him two more times to get the stuff needed to unlock the next dungeon (he gives you stuff when you beat him).

You have to beat him under 20 turns for him to give you stuff and my record is 11 turns. And i was well below the recommended party level, so maybe i can do it faster.

Hades: Obtained and escaped with the Hidden Aspect of Exagryph, the Adamant Rail. Also after gradual ramping up of heat after I cleared the previous level, I have obtained Skelly's first prize, and it is glorious.

Neo: The World Ends With You: Finally got around to getting it after seeing it get 40% off. Up to day... 4, I think it was? The gameplay is really fun. It can certainly take a hit if you pick a bad psych set that don't really sync well with each other, but if you have something that pairs together even remotely well then comboing in those beat drops becomes incredibly satisfying to perform.

Back
Top Bottom