• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

After 169 failed runs, I beat another run of the Binding of Isaac. Hooray? Apparently now i just need to do it another 8 times for the next major unlock, which is even more levels I'd need to beat. :confused: And then do hard mode.

I've become more consistent at getting to Mom at least, so me reaching the heart will probably become more frequent too, I guess?

I'll probably finish the SwSh post game after this.

Pokémon Moon and VC Crystal. Also had to change the clock (didn't know and/or forgot). Also trying to make a Great Throw streak.

What do you mean ACNH? Is it Winona like in the Gym Leader.

Still aiming for Lv. 35 in Crystal. Deciding to raise the rest of my team Lv. 30 and then 35.
Animal Crossing New Horizons. I made one of my player characters Winona from Ruby and Sapphire :)

Neo: The World Ends With You: Defeated all Pig Noise outside of Another Day. I'll clear those out at the same time I clear the rest of the Another Day stuff, and you can bet your ass that I'm Felidae Cantus until as late as possible. In the meantime I've been clearing out the Noisepedia. I need to come up with a better way to fight Iris Cantus on Ultimate though. I can destroy her first crucifix with little problem, but after that my pins just don't recharge fast enough so she wipes the team right at the end of the fight. I've got a couple ideas to throw around that might help a bit (healing pins, shield pins, maybe try swapping out one of the team members for Sho since she might not crucify him since she doesn't seem to crucify Neku?). I've got theories, I've just gotta put things into practice and see what works.

Minecraft: The Lonetropolis librarians have reached maximum level, as have the farmer and butcher. I've got a cartographer going, which will be nice, can probably pick up a couple nice treasure maps from that one. Probably won't go out to actively hunt for anything until I've popped into the Nether and put together a lodestone for an easy return trip to the city, though. I've also been getting a decent dose of enchanted books from the library, too, max level feather falling, good amount of protection armour, and all I really need is some good looting books and I'll have literally produced the perfect sword.

Beat who I'm guessing was the first major boss in SMT V on my 2nd attempt. Those dampener items really saved my life lol, otherwise their big attack would've easily wiped out my party despite guarding. Much harder than Hydra, but that's to be expected.
That said I'm really enjoying it. Exploration is so fun, and the OST is even better than IV's.

Last edited:
Yes but Brilliant Diamond only and speaking of

Finally got all 8 Badges and tried for the Pokemon League made it to Lucian which is where my run ended :( now got to do the Spiritomb Tower Quest

Try to take your time.

Anyway, am playing Skylanders Giants, Sonic Lost World, and Let’s Go!, Pikachu.

Last edited:
Playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and having a really good time. It's basically a mix of Symphny of the Night and Aria of Sorrow. And since Konami doesn't want to do shit with the Castlevania license, i'm glad someone is actually making games in the same vein.

Along with the usual Animal Crossing (which doesn't even really need to be said, as I play it daily), I've been playing Mario Party Superstars obsessively since it was first released. It is EXACTLY what I've been wanting from Mario Party ever since the end of the GameCube era. I do wish there were a few more boards and there are some minigames from the first three games that I wish had returned, but aside from that I can't complain at all. It's the first time I've actually enjoyed a Mario Party game in over a decade.

I also started Brilliant Diamond, but I've had a lot going on this weekend so I haven't made much progress. Damn near started tearing up at the beginning from nostalgia, though :')

I decided to at least get Giratina in Pearl plus check out the transferring. I will try Pokémon Diamond too. I’m planning on buying the dual pack for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Also, I’m trying to do a second Hall of Fane entry for Let’s Go!, Pikachu too. I also played Skylanders Giants and am trying to get also Red Stars in my Sonic Lost World download on Wii U.

Back
Top Bottom