• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Earthbound on SNES

Mother 3 on GBA Micro, Pokemon Emerald

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, New Super Mario Bros Wii on Wii.

Capcom vs. SNK 2 on PS2, and a redo of Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode.

PC: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Haven't fixed my MultiPlayer yet)
PS2: Shadow The Hedgehog, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Gran Turismo 4 and Sonic Heroes.
PS3: LittleBigPlanet
Wii: Wii Fit Plus, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. (Yes all three)

- Pokémon Battle Revolution, I'm doing some WiFi battles a lot now since I finally got a screen recorder. Yay!
- And Diamond too, currently making a new Trick Room team.

dragon quest IX but im kinda burnt out on it already
kingdom hearts 2!!!( im trying to get 100%)and eventually ill just be playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Nothing at the moment of this post, LOL.

But I'm going to be practically buried in Pokemon Platinum, due to the Bulbagarden Ladder. I'll be fighting a lot and raising a proper team.

I've been playing these all summer:

N64
---
*Stadium 2:Just need to beat Poke Cup and Challenge Cup, and then I go to Round 2!
*Goldeneye 007:Trying to unlock Egypt, but Train is fiendishly hard, even with RCP90.
*Super Mario 64:Got 79 Stars, beat Bowser in the Sky. I hate Hazy Maze Cave..
*Rocket:Robot On Wheels:If you know about this game, you have awesome taste in games. I need about 13 more tickets, most of the ones I need are from Food Fright and Mine Blowin'.
*Super Smash Bros:Why is this game so addicting? Better than Brawl IMO.

Game Boy Color
--------------
*Pokemon Gold:Best. Game. Ever.

DS
--
*Pokemon HeartGold:pokeathlon Skill Course is annoying as hell,I just can't beat Goal Roll.
*PMD:Explorers of Sky:My team sucks, gotta restart...
*Mario Hoops 3-on-3:Fun as all hell
*Scribblenauts:Dear Arceus, this game is pwn.

Gamecube
--------
*Pokemon Channel:So awesome, but I really want Hey You Pikachu
*Soul Calibur 2:Almost beaten, I just have to unlock the last subchapter and get everyone's joke weapons for 100% completion.

And that's all my games. I used to have a Wii, but I'm sick of it and selling it with all my games for it.

PS3:

Just Cause 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla

DS:

Soul Silver
Heart Gold
And eagerly awaiting Monster Rancher DS

PC:

Guild Wars

PS1:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX

PS2:
Final Fantasy X

PC:
Final Fantasy XIV Beta

Picking up on a theme here?!

Brawl, Muramasa the Demon Blade and Twilight Princess are the main ones. I've started SMGalaxy and a BUNCH of others (Klonoa, Zack & Wiki, Prime 3 etc.), but just haven't gotten around to progressing very far. Super stoked for Epic Yarn, Skyward Sword and Goldeneye.

Wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Brawl hacking is the one thing that makes it superior to Melee IMO...)
DS:pokemon Soul Silver, Megaman Zero Collection
PC:Touhou:perfect Cherry Blossom

Back
Top Bottom