• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I reached part 11 of Digimon Survive: Harmony route.
I was actually surprised when Renamon joined because I was genuinely expecting Kaito was going to kill them.
Really worried about Kaito, who seems to have absolutely snapped. I know he's not going to make it but I'm concerned he might do a lot of damage.

I realized I already had the GS ball and I caught it and named it Woodsman or something named after the Woodsman from Little Red Riding Hood.

Hades: Zagreus is officially good enough at the lyre to complete the prophecy and get the rewards. I also started on the Dark Reflections prophecy, which is just swapping into Mirror of Night talents I haven't used before and winning a run with them. Moving down the list from the top, I'm currently up to Ruthless Reflex. I mostly did ok with it, but I'm too used to the muscle memory of having 2 dashes to work with, so I got too stuck in dad's spin attack. I might need to hit up Hermes next time through and take a move speed or bonus dash buff to mitigate the problem. Speaking of Hermes, I also managed to claim the achievement for reaching 20% on his lambent plume.

Stardew Valley: Finished off The Missing Bundle, predictably with caviar and a silver-quality wine. Now trying to max out my relationships with Sandy, Krobus, and the Dwarf, before starting to work on Willy's boat for the island content.

Picked up MegaMan Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar again (with my pet cockatiel, who was trying to peck off the pigmentation on my arm while playing). Completed the Sky Town events. Got Elec Cross from one of my favorite NetNavis: ElecMan, along with earning him as a Link Navi. Completed the Mr. Weather computer segments and totally whupped ElementMan, but WWW got the Force Program. Now it's time to finish off the special competition that's been acting as the B-Plot for most of the game, with our mission to find the Moonstone (no, not that Moon Stone, a different one), which is in Undernet2. Spent a lot of time running around the Cyberworld, gathering up Zenny, Chips, and the occasional new Navi Customizer Part. Got the password for the Undernet2 gate and now I'm heading there. MegaMan has 880 HP and his Attack/Speed/Charge are 5/4/4 (he's got the Buster Pack NCP installed, which increases all his Buster stats by 3 levels, plus one Attack+ NCP, so his Cross Charge Shots are extremely powerful).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I completed two more PAs: GigaCannon3 and WideBurn2, thanks to getting the Soul Folder (a type of Extra Folder, which contains preset chips that you can't edit) from a Navi in Undernet Zero.

Finished the story of Digimon Survive. Looks like I got the Harmony ending but I spoiled myself on the other endings.

Soo looks like I made quite a few mistakes. Sorry Miu and Kaito, my bad. Though I didn't get the worst ending. There's apparently one where Saki dies instead and Aoi and Labromon become the final boss, and that's a no for me. Aoi and Minoru pairs were lowkey the ones I cared about the most.

The deaths of the Professor and Miyuki were kinda too sudden to me (though I saw Kaito coming), and it was a shame seeing that Miyuki never really got to do anything after regaining her soul and opening the portal and Rennamon just died with her after everything we went through with her.

So I'm really glad there's apparently a "true" ending where everyone survives.

Can't say I'm gonna go through and try to get all the endings or try for the better one because while I enjoyed this game, it was also kinda tiring seeing kids dying all the time and wondering if it was something I did that caused it lol. I might come back to it later, following very specific directions for everyone's survival. Two of the deaths happened early on and I have no idea how I was supposed to prevent them, so that'll be interesting.

Game was like "well maybe if Ryo's affinity was higher..." Lol oops sorry everything I did just pissed him off.

EDIT: Just looked it up and yeah Ryo and Shuuji weren't my fault, but I can save them in another playthrough if I can save Ryo. Might try that sometime, still not right now though.

Not a bad game, though definitely not something I would usually play either. Still I might pick it up again later. But off to play one that doesn't stress me out or make me depressed now lol.

Last edited:
Hades: Gotten further down the mirror list in the secondary sides I don't use, all the way down to Golden Touch. And honestly I'd kinda forgotten this one was here? I might even start using it as part of my standard set if the numbers feel like they support it. Theoretically I'm just making a bit of a slower start for better returns later. I'm keeping Stygian Soul for a while as well, until I can convince Hermes to just give me Bad News already to clear out my final Power Without Equal boon. Speaking of the prophecies, I also managed to luck my way into Demeter and Aphrodite's Cold Embrace, which was the last Duo Boon I needed to clear out Divine Pairings. So now the only prophecies left on the fated list are Power Without Equal, which Hermes continues to hold out on me for, and Dark Reflections. I also managed to clear a 16 Heat run, unveiling the second of Skelly's marvelous gifts.

Stardew Valley: Maxed out friendship with Sandy and Krobus, and I'm about halfway there with the Dwarf, because loading him up with gems as loved gifts is incredibly easy at this point in the game. Managed to finish off the museum collection too with a lucky fishing treasure that gave the bone flute I needed. I also started working on Willy's boat to fill in the extra time during the day. I got the iridium anchor (Jesus Christ Willy was iridium really necessary? It's an anchor, it doesn't need to be the strongest metal known to man) and the ticket machine done pretty quickly, but the hardwood hull is taking a bit, since I only really get any from the hidden woods area, which only gives 12 a day, so that'll still take a bit.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (just streamed part 39)_

Assassin's Creed Origins (only 3 parts streamed so far, haven't played in a while)

Lion King (haven't played in a while-stuck on the jungle part)

Played some Last of Us Part 2 last night.

Still am doing HeartGold. Just defeated Morty. Decided to train my Zubat to evolve. I lost at first and had to sacrifice a lot of items (excluding TMs or battle boosters, mostly like medicine and Poké Balls). It’s hard on what to buy but I had to exit the gym. I will train hard and maybe do a play through sometime with a new adventure. I will explore some more stuff and train there now that I can use HM03 Surf.

Around 60 hours into Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Pretty much unlocking all the busted jobs and abilities and this is where the game gets the most fun. This playthrough made me notice that this game has way more good writing than i used to give it credit for, even small sidequests.

I still have the original savefile from my first playthrough and i decided to check it out curiosity. And i had no clue what i was doing because i just have the most random job combinations imaginable.

I have only dabbled a little bit in the first Final Fantasy Tactics game, but i'm buying the PSP remake and finally do a full playthrough. Yet another Tactics that could use a port to modern systems, when even the Tactics Ogre PSP remake is getting a port to modern systems this November (that i'm also getting).

Right now I'm playing Digimon Survive, which even though I'm not really into VNs, I'm happy to support if it means Digimon will get more Western releases. I'm also replaying Pokemon Yellow to get Pokemon and items to continue fighting my way through Pokemon Stadium.

Access all Ruins of Alph entrances but I didn’t kinda pay attention to what the description of the Pokémon say (specifically Aerodactyl) since I used the screenshots on Bulbapedia but I can read them and no one is perfect. If I replay this for a play through, I will read it out loud.

Last edited:
Hades: Fulfilled the last of my prophecies, and defeated Charon to earn a loyalty card. Thereby completing everything that the trophies track earning me the God of Blood Platinum Trophy. There's a couple things that the game doesn't track that I still need to try, like Extreme Measures 4 or doing a 32 Heat run for the last of Skelly's marvelous prizes.

Stardew Valley: Started on the Ginger Island content. Found the weird kid and started giving walnuts to parrots. I did enough volcano stuff to max out my Galaxy Sword with some gem buffs and an enchantment, and combined an iridium band, crabshell ring, vampire ring, and warrior ring together to get better combat stats. I also bought the island farm, as well as the parrot express around the island. And god I can already tell that going back and forth between the island and the regular farm is gonna be a nightmare. I know I can buy a warp back home, but I'd really want free warps back and forth throughout a day but the obelisk that can warp me to the island is so hard to make because dragon teeth are just so hard to find. I can't believe I need 15 of those things before I can build one.

HeartGold: Am working to access all 3 gyms (Cianwood, Olivine, and Mahogany). I didn’t pay attention to what the Picnicker (forget her name but the trainer with the Clefairy who I register after the battle) said before the battle. But anyway, am marking “!” on my Pokégear’s map so I’m opened to rematch anyone at anytime and am unlocking the gyms mentioned to not go through the process of going under the Mahogany Shop after beating Jasmine and I cured Amphy the Ampharos so I can now challenge Olivine. Unsure, which order I should do. I only did the Fuchsia Gym after the Saffron and Cinnabar Gyms in Let’s Go! Eevee but I probably had enough levels to fight the latter 2.

Plants Vs. Zombies (iOS edition): Earned a few achievements (including Pools Closed and the one where I blow up 10 zombies in 1 with a single Cherry-Bomb (don’t know the name)) and am now on the Fog levels.

Last edited:
I've finished three storylines in Digimon Survive. Thoughts below:

You know I'd read recently that at some point Digimon shifted more generally towards adults (Cyber Sleuth seems to be a T game as well) and I wonder why Bandai made that decision.

In general it seems like Morality is the "intended" non-Truth ending--it sees fewer deaths and, crucially, is the only one that gives closure to Garurumon and the Professor and the one where The Master is the final boss rather than getting replaced, plus it has the least grim ending and is closer to maintaining status quo due to the worlds not merging.
Honestly I found that Harmony and Wrathful felt a bit too similar to each other--Morality was pretty different but those two had pretty much did variations of the same plot beats. It was something of a shock.
I do find it interesting that it's the two "bad endings" that give you New Game+ bonus evolutions (you can't really use Omegamon in many stages in Wrath and Harmony). Anubismon was already pretty great and I can see using either it or Plutomon depending on the situation, but I find Boltboutamon a huge upgrade over Beelzemon, who has been the least effective Mega I've used--seriously, they have poor stat distribution (due to the lack of good Physical attacks) and their Double Impact is very expensive but also weak, single target, and with no secondary effect.

Wrathful had a rather amusingly anticlimactic battle where Plutomon Fusion didn't last long because Wargreymon took nearly half their health with a Celestial Blade and then while trying to use Hell's Gate on my party Boltboutamon's ability triggered and knocked them out with a surprisingly damaging hit of over 1,000 damage.

Overall I found Wrathful the more interesting of the two bad endings--Kaito's shift in Harmony to "kill both worlds" felt sort of forced to me, and Piedmon/Boltboutamon wasn't very interesting as a villain.
There did seem to be a parallel between them though I might be looking too deeply; on Wrathful Aoi becomes the villain after pushing Harmony too hard, while Kaito giving fully into Wrath it what causes the Harmony route's climax.

Now, to see what happens in Truthful.

Stardew Valley: Best Friends with the Dwarf. Did more Ginger Island stuff. I think last time I checked my nut total was somewhere around 70? I've started actually putting things on the island farm. Once I'm done with the specific crops that the Gourmand Frog requests, I feel like it's mostly going to be multi-harvest crops, since I can just set and forget those with sprinklers and just let things sit there if I need to. I've also accessed the dig site and rescued Professor Snail, so the fossil stuff can now be turned in as well.

Hades: Tried Extreme Measures 4. Beat him on the first try with his own damn spear. Honestly a pretty smooth ride, only took off one Death Defiance.

I find Boltboutamon a huge upgrade over Beelzemon, who has been the least effective Mega I've used--seriously, they have poor stat distribution (due to the lack of good Physical attacks) and their Double Impact is very expensive but also weak, single target, and with no secondary effect.
Yeah, Beelzemon's kinda underwhelming to use. About its only good point is that if you get lucky enough to proc his ability then you'll remove an enemy's guard for the rest of your team to move in on. But also guarding is literally worthless if an attack comes from the side or back so it's not really that useful to have anyway.

Yeah, Beelzemon's kinda underwhelming to use. About its only good point is that if you get lucky enough to proc his ability then you'll remove an enemy's guard for the rest of your team to move in on. But also guarding is literally worthless if an attack comes from the side or back so it's not really that useful to have anyway.
I think I've seen Beelzemon's ability trigger exactly twice throughout the many battles I used him before getting Boltboutamon instead. If it actually had a decent activation rate maybe I'd rate him a bit better.

Balance has been sort of screwy in general--I recall seeing moves that are completely inferior to other moves but cost more, for instance, and it feels like Wargreymon was the clearly favoured of Agumon's main three evos if you don't have Giga Crusher for Machinedramon.

Competed in the Bug Contest and tried to get a Pinsir but it was hard my Pokémon ended up fainting. After that I used status condition moves on the Roaming Pokémon but one is Paralyzed and other is Asleep.

Back
Top Bottom