• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Got Fire Emblem Engage yesterday. It's my first Fire Emblem game so still getting the feel for a lot of things. Thankfully the battles are somewhat similar to Digimon Survive, so I have a bit of experience with it at least. It's an interesting combat system.

So far I'm enjoying it mostly. It's a beautiful game. The artstyle and colors and everything are all really pretty. Also you get to adopt cats and dogs so automatic 10/10 there.

Got all Gym Badges in Violet now all Pokémon will obey me and will probably plan to buy some more games online plus mod for closure of eShop probably.

Pokemon Violet: Cleared the post-game stuff up to the end of the School Battle Brawl. Also found two random full-odds shinies within 10 minutes of each other, Bronzong and Cryogonal. Which is just wild.

Dragon Ball Kakarot - Bardock, Alone Against Fate: Finished the whole thing. It is not a very long DLC. Still good though. Bardock is just in general a very good story, and the DLC does a good job of retelling it and playing up the dramatic tragedy angle with a couple of the side quests showing Saiyans just living their life, making long-term plans, even though you know they're all gonna die in a few days, tops. Wuz gud.

I just bought Metroid Prime Remastered. I wasn't sure about buying it at first, but a cousin of mine always told me how much he loved this game and how good it is so that put me over the edge. Although I do own and have finished Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and I do really love that game, so I'm also curious to check out its predecessors.

Doraemon Story of Seasons- Friends of the Great Kingdom.

This game is so cute. Love the art style.

Since I finished Hades, I've since moved on to a number of different games:
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn - About 20 hours in so far, enjoying the setting and the combat.
  • Fire Emblem: Engage - About 50 hours in (ch19), and the game keeps getting better I think the more I play it.
  • Pokemon Snap - Started & have almost finished this one, just have the Secret route left and then I presume credits roll after that. I'll be streaming that this Saturday on the Bulbagarden channel.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - Started this one yesterday. The motion controls felt better on the Wii, I'll say it.
  • Chrono Trigger (DS): I picked up this game for a bit again recently. I'm about 18 hours into my playthrough and heading to the Ocean Temple thingy. I don't know how much of the game is left tbh.

Been playing Digimon World Next 0rder for the Switch most of today since my plans got shifted at the last minute. I'm up to where Luche is rescued and defeated the second Machinedramon (took two attempts but in the end I was able to defeat it with just Ultimate level Digimon). Now I'm trying to gather more Digimon for Floatia but I'm having some trouble getting to Hackmon due to the damn BomberNanimon getting in the way and my two Mons are struggling to beat them (which would, in turn, allow me to recruit Angemon). Hell, I'm having trouble beating Saberdramons and Seadramons 2-to-1, much less 3 BomberNanimons at once. My two partners are currently an Angewomon and a Okuwamon. I'm trying to get them to any Mega form before they die too soon but I can't quite meet the stat requirements. I'm also a Level 16 Tamer.

100% Metroid Prime Remastered on Normal. Unlocked Hard Mode and it seems i still need to unlock a few things, so i'm gonna do 100% again but on Hard Mode. Best part about new game plus is that i no longer need to scan stuff for lore and creatures since that carries over to the new playthrough. Only need to collect all the items.

100% Metroid Prime Remastered on Normal. Unlocked Hard Mode and it seems i still need to unlock a few things, so i'm gonna do 100% again but on Hard Mode. Best part about new game plus is that i no longer need to scan stuff for lore and creatures since that carries over to the new playthrough. Only need to collect all the items.
Know where I might be able to snag a physical copy? I've heard retailers are in short supply.
I'm at Hooktail's Castle.
What do you think of the characters in the game so far?

Know where I might be able to snag a physical copy? I've heard retailers are in short supply.

What do you think of the characters in the game so far?
Good.

I've actually played TTYD before. I think I had 4 Crystal Stars. I'm just REALLY bad at finishing games.

I give the Paper Mario characters certain voices in my head when I read their lines.

Like, Goombella has a Valley Girl accent, Ms. Mowz has a Southern accent, etc.

Back
Top Bottom