• To preserve people's ability to play the game without spoilers, do not post about unannounced Pokémon and characters until January 1st 2023, except in the Scarlet and Violet forum.

All spoilers in posts will be allowed in the Scarlet and Violet forum

Please do not display unannounced Pokémon or characters in Signatures, Avatars, or Profiles until January 1st 2023.

What video games are you playing now?

Sheep

cotton bol
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
A bit of World Flipper on my phone, then MapleStory dailies, then off to play more Scarlet.. I've got so many things to play atm..!!

FelipePR

Reaction score
Wait, they don't do like Zero Escape where you can skip all the dialogue in the next playthroughs except the ones that differ from the other routes?
FYI you can go into the menu and set dialogue skipping to only do previously read dialogue. The skipping will stop automatically if it comes across a scene or line you didn't get in one of your previous runs. For the battles you can also turn on the auto-battler, which is decently competent, especially in the early chapters when you're so far above anything the game is going to throw at you. Just tell it to go full-force and it'll auto-evolve everyone who can and just walk straight up to the enemy and grind 'em into the dirt. And then you can, like, go make a sandwich or something while you wait for the battle to play itself. Makes the repeat playthroughs a lot more bearable imo.

Thank you guys. I think I didn't pay due attention to the game's options. When I have some time left, I'll look into it and try to finish the truthful route.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Tales of Vesperia (Switch).

I rather like the battle system. Currently exploring Port Capua Nor.

Top Bottom