• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: I love this game ♥. Where's Elder Scrolls V... D:

^ Not to be rude but if you actually stop and listen to the awesome music and graphics you'll understand why its so highly respected
I still can't see its awesomeness. The game's graphics aren't even that good, they're basically just same as Sunshine's and the worst thing is that galaxies' designs are quite lame :(. But of course that's just my opinion. I'm just extremely disappointed, since I really enjoyed Sunshine. I can't say the same about Galaxy.

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Spore, Ace Combat 5 (For about the 50th time...), and Random pokemon games.

Another run of sacred stones. Grinding for the Darkling Woods now. Currently leveling Joshua.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Got it for Christmas, brother beat it within a month. I just started playing it yesterday.)
Diamond (Trying to finish up PokeDex)
HeartGold (Trying to finish up PokeDex/Leveling up to fight Red)

legend of zelda: twilight princess but im stuck on the ball-and-chain miniboss for the time being

Completing my National Dex in HeartGold, collecting the last few Green Stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and most recently I've started playing Secret Of Mana for the first time, and I'm enjoying it!

Back
Top Bottom