• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I wish I could get it, but I don't have a PS5.
that's a shame (it does kind of suck having such highly anticipated games being exclusive to a console that's relatively difficult to get) :<
i'm sure eventually you'll nag it, though, whether it gets ported or you land a ps5. literally as long as you like rpgs in general and/or the ffvii saga specifically, you'll have a blast, i'm sure.

Been playing Breath of Fire 3 again. Mostly grinding and farming for stat-boosting items like Life Shards and Proteins, but also completed a few Masters while I was at it. I've also been manipulating the RNG of the Copy Shop in the Faerie Village so I can get duplicates of certain items like Rings of Fire and such, along with trying to get some good items from the Explorer and Gift functions (like rarer stat-boosting items like Swallow Eyes and, with some RNG manipulation, an Ivory Charm, one of the most coveted items in the game). The party is on its way to Junk Town to get access to a ship so we can cross the ocean. Which means Momo is a necessity in this part, given her status as an engineer and the only tech-savvy member of the party. Ryu is Level 38, Nina is Level 36, Rei is Level 28, Momo is Level 30, Garr is Level 30, and Peco is Level 26.

My copy of TWEWY arrived this morning, so that's what I've been playing all afternoon. Only a couple of hours in and I already love the OST; if the rest of the tracks are as good as Calling this could easily become one of my favourite games of all time lol. Still getting used to controlling Neku and his partner on both screens but I'll get there.

I wish I could get it, but I don't have a PS5.
Do you have a gaming PC? It'll be ported there like Remake sooner or later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom