• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

On my DS I'm working on Soul Silver and Fire Emblem.

With my Wii it's Getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl to 100% completed with SSE and challenges.

On my Ps3, Disgaea 3.

I'm just moving around based on what I feel like playing.

Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. It's so much fun =D
I'm also playing Kirby's Epic Yarn again so that I can get some of the bonus items I missed. After Christmas I'll be playing The Sims 3, Epic Mickey, and Sonic Colors.

Going back for the rest of the treasures in Pikmin 2. I've got somewhere around 20 left. :D
Also Titan Dweevil is better then Emperor Bulblax.

Last edited:
Cave Story, WiiWare. Surprised at how quickly I've got to the end of it, honestly, though it's a damn good game regardless.

Donkey Kong Country Returns. I beat the game yesterday and now I am trying to get every KONG-letter and puzzle piece.

It is really a great game and probably my favourite Kong game right after DKC2. I hope Retro will give us a sequel.

Last edited:
X-Men the Arcade game over Xbox Live. Man, this game is just as fun as I remember it. I had a blast with my party of 4, I just wished I had 2 more people to play with.

None at the moment. Although I just finished Mass Effect 1 a couple of days ago.

Back
Top Bottom