• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Gears of War 2.

It's been out for two years and I'm still playing it. Probably the most hilarious game I've ever played. I don't know why.

Final Fantasy III. Its fun but I wish it had a more visual novel feel to it, as with the opening.

Beating ffx for the third time on the holidays I'm going to have a lot of new games to beat including assassins creed brotherhood and ffxiii

Just finished my second playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins. Only 2 more to get the Perfectionist achievement.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, Metroid Other M, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Empire at War, Super Mario Bros 3, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon XD, and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Cause I'm so cool.

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess Wii, and when I finish The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask. I'll earn Pokémon Ranger:Guardian Signs tonight.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 12 now. Once I get through with that, I'm gonna shift to Kingdom Hearts 2

Playing Soulsilver. Buffing up the team for the Elite 4 in Kanto. So hard because the wild pokemon are so low leveled and it takes forever to get a rematch call on the pokegear phone

Back
Top Bottom