• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Ein

Nerevarine
Reaction score
None at the moment. Although I just finished Mass Effect 1 a couple of days ago.

Got Dat Funk
Reaction score
Gears of War 2.

It's been out for two years and I'm still playing it. Probably the most hilarious game I've ever played. I don't know why.

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
Final Fantasy III. Its fun but I wish it had a more visual novel feel to it, as with the opening.

Loves Haxorus
Reaction score
Beating ffx for the third time on the holidays I'm going to have a lot of new games to beat including assassins creed brotherhood and ffxiii

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
Just finished my second playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins. Only 2 more to get the Perfectionist achievement.

Reaction score
Call of Duty: Black Ops, Metroid Other M, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Empire at War, Super Mario Bros 3, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon XD, and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Cause I'm so cool.

Cat's foot, iron claw
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess Wii, and when I finish The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask. I'll earn Pokémon Ranger:Guardian Signs tonight.

The Marauder
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 12 now. Once I get through with that, I'm gonna shift to Kingdom Hearts 2

Reaction score
Playing Soulsilver. Buffing up the team for the Elite 4 in Kanto. So hard because the wild pokemon are so low leveled and it takes forever to get a rematch call on the pokegear phone

I want eShop...
Reaction score
Pokémon SoulSilver, Halo: Reach, Mario Kart DS, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.