• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

What video games are you playing now?

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
exceed3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package

Ca-va? Ca-va.
Reaction score
Tales of Vesperia - second playthrough. I'm going for 100% this time. I figured it'd be easy, since my first playthrough was on Hard difficulty AND I was underleveled and beat it with ease, but getting those Secret Achievements is making things ridiculously difficult. >_>

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Still wish I was allowed to play online, but I'm stuck with just the single-player and the puzzles. *Head/floor*

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV
Reaction score
Currently playing:
Spore: My laptop has returned, so now I am able to play it (got it for Christmas).
Team Fortress 2: What did you expect? I have a TF2 related avatar for a reason.
Some mod for NSMBWii: it makes the game pretty hard and it's also fun!

Being called Emo.
Reaction score
Disgaea DS, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Magical Starsign, Phansty Star 0, Monster Racers, and Phantom Brave We Meet Again. The first 5 are for DS and the last one is for the Wii.

I Quit!
Reaction score
Tales of Graces F, All Animal Crossing games, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

Meheheh
Reaction score
The World Ends With You - beat the main story in two days, got around 40%ish completion on most stuff except for items, which is around 65% and noise report which is 86%.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade - beat Momohime's story and started on Kisuke's story.

I started Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World but I don't have the motivation to play it.

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
I got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 over xmas and I'm seriously addicted kupo, like playing-for-seven-hours-straight-and-still-going-strong addicted. I came on the computer now so I do something other than play Final Fantasy [SIZE="-2"]oh dear god, please send help[/SIZE]

On a plus note though, its really good, kupo.

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Tomb Raider: Underworld, Final Fantasy XIII and Silent Hill: Homecoming. I'll probably be starting on Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Eternal Sonata soon too.

and i'm like
Reaction score
I was really into FFXIII late last year, but Christmas brought me three more games. Plus I just picked up Tales of the Abyss yesterday.

But yeah, right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), Goldeneye 007 (Wii, and I think I might take a break from it til I get a classic controller. I suck at pointing with the Wiimote), and Pokemon HeartGold (DS). I plan on starting Tales of the Abyss sometime later today to replace Goldeneye for a while. 8)