• Saph continues his journey through Galar. Watch here.

What video games are you playing now?

Loves Haxorus
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

really pokemon platinum while at the same timw trying to unlock all achievments in xbox games

Token Evil Teammate
Reaction score
Elder Scrolls IV, starting to get really tired of NPC dialogue.

"YES?"
"WELL MET."
"I HEAR DAEDRA WORSHIP HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY PREVALENT IN THE SUMMERSET ISLES."
"GOODBYE."

in your toaster since 2k6
Reaction score
Final Fantasy IX, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

good cyberdaddy
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of my first replay of the original Assassin's Creed.

Also, I've been on Red Dead Redemption for weeks because I keep forgetting about the story and end up hunting stuff or saving random civilians.

I've also had a sudden need to play my old Xbox. Burnout: Revenge, Samurai Warriors, and on my 360 I just started CoD2 again.

Loves Haxorus
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Platinum and Soul Silver in addition to final fantasy XIII

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
Luminous Arc 2 [not sure if I already mentioned that]

Its good, but it strikes me as a poor man's Final Fantasy Tactis A2. The characters are a bit weird. or one-dimenional. And contradictory to what the guide says they are too, occasionally, like they keep going on about the brilliant witch being ditzy & dim but she seems quite optimistic and resourceful IMO, but w/e.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Phantom Detective: Ghost Trick.

If you don't know what this is, it's a new text-adventure by the guy who did Phoenix Wright.

Paint it black
Reaction score
Sonic:COLORS, even though it's really pissing me off. I'm stuck at this one stage in 'Planet Wisp' where you go over the same place over and OVER again and in one asteroid coaster where these sections of the wall come towards you and push you off the screen. I basically had a tantrum cause I couldn't beat it.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
OMG, I just added that to my amazon wish list, is it worth buying?
Well, I've played it for an hour, and it's alright so far...might be more expensive than it's worth, especially if you're ordering it online, as it doesn't seem to be that long of a game. But if you like text adventures, Phoenix Wright, and, uh, Rube Goldberg, go ahead! :)

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - I can certainly say I'm getting more mileage out of this than I expected. The only real negative I can name is frantically making sure I don't miss any Djinn.

Zelda: Wind Waker - Continuing a three heart run. Just got to the Tower of the Gods.

in your toaster since 2k6
Reaction score
I've been halfheartedly working on getting all the endings in Chrono Trigger DS. I have five so far