• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Elder Scrolls IV, starting to get really tired of NPC dialogue.

"YES?"
"WELL MET."
"I HEAR DAEDRA WORSHIP HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY PREVALENT IN THE SUMMERSET ISLES."
"GOODBYE."

I'm in the middle of my first replay of the original Assassin's Creed.

Also, I've been on Red Dead Redemption for weeks because I keep forgetting about the story and end up hunting stuff or saving random civilians.

I've also had a sudden need to play my old Xbox. Burnout: Revenge, Samurai Warriors, and on my 360 I just started CoD2 again.

Luminous Arc 2 [not sure if I already mentioned that]

Its good, but it strikes me as a poor man's Final Fantasy Tactis A2. The characters are a bit weird. or one-dimenional. And contradictory to what the guide says they are too, occasionally, like they keep going on about the brilliant witch being ditzy & dim but she seems quite optimistic and resourceful IMO, but w/e.

Phantom Detective: Ghost Trick.

If you don't know what this is, it's a new text-adventure by the guy who did Phoenix Wright.

Sonic:COLORS, even though it's really pissing me off. I'm stuck at this one stage in 'Planet Wisp' where you go over the same place over and OVER again and in one asteroid coaster where these sections of the wall come towards you and push you off the screen. I basically had a tantrum cause I couldn't beat it.

OMG, I just added that to my amazon wish list, is it worth buying?

Well, I've played it for an hour, and it's alright so far...might be more expensive than it's worth, especially if you're ordering it online, as it doesn't seem to be that long of a game. But if you like text adventures, Phoenix Wright, and, uh, Rube Goldberg, go ahead! :)

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - I can certainly say I'm getting more mileage out of this than I expected. The only real negative I can name is frantically making sure I don't miss any Djinn.

Zelda: Wind Waker - Continuing a three heart run. Just got to the Tower of the Gods.

I've been halfheartedly working on getting all the endings in Chrono Trigger DS. I have five so far

Back
Top Bottom