What video games are you playing now?

Blue Is The Colour
Reaction score
Currently playing Mass Effect 2 and Little Big Planet 2 and absolutely loving them both. Mass Effect 2 is even better then I was expecting, and that's even with all the hype from last year behind it.

Dragon Trainer
Reaction score
Currently I am playing:

Pokemon SoulSilver
Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light
MarioKart (DS)
New Super Mario Brothers (DS)
Runescape

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I'm playing:

-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Pokemon Platinum

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Currently it's Pokémon Diamond... I got it as a gift, and I already have Platinum so I just play it whenever I'm bored.

It's Showtime!
Reaction score
The run down:

*Halo: Reach (Xbox 360). Halfway through it.
*Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Xbox 360). I admit, the gameplay is shallow (well, it is a Dynasty Warriors game) but the license somehow at least feels some satisfaction in beating goons down, even despite that.
*Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Playstation 3). I am enjoying the story here and I want to get around to playing more.
*Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon (Game Boy Color). The first spin-off game in the series. Finally playing it due to my roots with the series.
*Half-Life (PC). Well, I want to play through this classic PC FPS.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Finally beat story mode in pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky. Now I'm trying to rescue the frozen scizor :p

Can't stop me.
Reaction score
Still Star Wars Battlefront II, but I played the first one yesterday too. x)

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. This game will consume hours of your life.

zel

take it slow, bro
Reaction score
playing final fantasy 6 (which is a pretty hard game, i was surprised) and ff tactics advance. thinking of getting back into baten kaitos soon...

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score
Sonic Colors (Wii). Currently I'm trying to get the red rings in each level, you know for 100% completion.

Also, I've been playing Pokemon HeartGold and messing with varies Action Replay codes (Mostly "Walk through walls") out of boredom.