• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Quest VI. Finally nice to have this game on the DS. Also, I'm very happy that Nintendo is giving Dragon Quest series the love it deserves.

Currently, nothing at the moment. But I know I'll be obsessed with my copies of Pokémon Black and White.

Civilization 4, but unfortunately it runs really slowly on my computer because my computer overheats rapidly. :disgust:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. Also experimenting with Super Scribblenauts. ;P

PC:

Sims 3
Guild Wars

PS3:
Marvel vs Capcom 3

DS:
Pokemon SoulSilver

iPod:
Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm

I'm trying to play through halo 2 on heroic. It's not working out too well. It takes me hours just to get through one level. It's a lot harder than normal. Other than that I'm playing platinum on my DS and trying to train my shiny raikou and entei.

Just got all of the trophies in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit a couple of days ago. Still playing Gran Turismo 5, Black Ops, and going to get Hyperdimension Neptunia today.

The videogames that I am playing now are:

• Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies
  • Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot(s)
  • Tom Clancy's HAWX2

Spectrobes Beyond the Portals and Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia

Over two years ago, I posted in this thread about starting Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls. (Or so the search function tells me.)

Playing it now too. :p Started Rebirth of Souls last night. Almost finished with the whole game after only four or so years, whoo~

Back
Top Bottom