• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Platinum, Halo 3, COD: Modern Warfare 2 and Mass Effect are my recently played games.

I'm also working on Assassin's Creed (I'm going for a perfect play through: that means all the assassinations are completed without being detected once during the way in, the kill itself, or the way out... it's incredibly difficult and has required a ton of resets), Pokemon Leaf Green (getting the Kanto starters and legends for my other games), Gears of War 2 and FIFA 10.

Last edited:
Wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
DS: Pokemon Platinum. I started to play it again after I got my Arceus.

Smash Bros melee (using the name glitch to use master hand)
brawl (Owning noobs with DDD)
PBR (again, owning noobs)
runescape (helping a friend who just started out)

EDIT:

pokemon platnium- 7th gym
sonic adventure 2 battle- chaos

Last edited:
I'm currently playing:

-Sonic Adventure DX(Taking care of my chao! =3)
-Pokemon Diamond, just another playthrough
-Metroid Prime 3
-Rhythm Heaven
-Wind Waker, just cause'.

I'm thinking of playing DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's Doki Doki Adventure again, especially because of the scary donut men. D=

Xbox 360: Tekken 6

Nintendo Wii: World of Goo

Nintendo DS: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia & Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

would be playing Left4Dead but left it at someone's house, so Fallout 3, and i am surrounded by children with shotguns and knives...:scared:

Replaying through the Mario & Luigi series in anticipation of getting Bowser's Inside Story.

Just started Superstar Saga last night.

Hmm...good question here...

StarCraft - Picked up on the SC2 hype and picked it up again. Probably have another LAN in a couple weeks...if I can get organized and stay away from other distractions such as...

Battlefield Heroes - Fun F2P 3PS. I'm a decent commando, and a terror of a gunner...at least, I think I am.

Pokemon Platinum - Still trying to complete the National Dex. Resorted to some GTS trades, but still have lots of holes in random places therein.

FF CC: Echoes of Time - About 75% done with it, by my reckoning. Anyone else around here playing? Having the darndest time finding good allies with the anonymous matchmaking service.

Guild Wars (all campaigns) - Been playing off and on for some time. I'm leading my guild presently, but will be handing off to another in our council on Monday. It's always more fun with human players, though the trend has been leaning lately toward single-player exploits with Heroes and Henchmen...makes group formation a pain in the butt.

Wii Fit Plus - It's part of my exercise regimen.

Wii Sports Resort - Also part of my exercise regimen, especially Swordplay - Showdown. You have no idea the kind of sweat out you get thrashing through that...ok, some of you do, but I'm just saying that for those who play other consoles.

Those are the games I'm currently playing.

Back
Top Bottom