• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

360: viva pinata, star ocean
ps2: ace combat 5 the unsung war, psychonauts

Currently:

Wii:
Pokemon Rumble
My Life as a Darklord

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

PC:
Guild Wars

Destroy All Humans 1 + 2 - The best games in the series. Easily the best Platformers on Xbox.
SSB Brawl - Fiddling arund with the options and kicking butt with Kirby.
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - The best game I've ever played, but not my favorite.
Commando - Classic arcade action and awesome music.
Bionic Commando - My second favorite game, just pure skill level. Fantastic Music, and I've played once without any continues. :)

In the last two weeks, I have been playing these games on real systems:
Ice Climber (Classic NES Series) [GBA]
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past [SNES]
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [N64]
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge [GB]
Mega Man Battle Network 2 [GBA]
Super Mario Kart [SNES]

I play a lot of games. The last few weeks i usually play Call of Duty 4.

I know i'm really late on this one, but Mario Kart DS. It is awsome, and I don't really know why I waited so long to buy it?

Back
Top Bottom