• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well I am now doing the pit of 100 trials in Paper Mario 2...along with Yellow version (6 more days till Super Mario Galaxy 2!)

Pokemon Soul Silver (of course!) and Crash Team Racing (the original) for the PS1.

Pokemon HeartGold, and Crash Team Racing (BEST racing game ever).

Last edited:
Well I am now doing the pit of 100 trials in Paper Mario 2...along with Yellow version (6 more days till Super Mario Galaxy 2!)

Galaxy 2! I so can't wait! I'm in the UK and it's out on June 11th, which isn't far away :D

@Tsuji
Crash Team Racing is indeed the best racing game, infact...

PSP:
Crash Team Racing (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

DS:
HeartGold
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy

Back
Top Bottom