• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

soul silver, ranger shadows of almia, final fantasy IV, animal crossing, a bit of mario kart here and there ;D

Pokemon heartgold and fallout 3 new Vegas can't wait! By that I mean I'm excited for new Vegas

Right now, i'm playing Pearl, doing my first EV train, it's going well, i'm doing a Solrock with attack, defence, and HP EV's. It's got a pretty sparce physical movepool though, i'm doing lunatone next, because I like the duo.

And for games i'm going through, that would be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Pokemon Emerald [See blog] for the 400.000.000.000.000 time.

-For the DS I'm playing Platinum again. I'm EV training this time. Also have SoulSilver.
-I'm playing Ultimate Genesis Collection for the 360 and I love it.
Gonna get Final Fantasy XIII soon and see if it's as bad as people seem to be saying.
-For PS2 I'm playing Sonic Gems Collection and Sonic Mega Collection. Gems is a bit naff, but Sonic Mega Collection is really good.

Well I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now and its awesome

I'm also soft resseting for a shiny starter in both Emerald and Firered

I'm playing LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias. Again. I made it about 2:30 in, then got trapped, and had to start all the way over.

Got my shiny Mudkip in Emerald and now I'm at the second gym...he's a bit tough...but I'm training my Zubat to learning some better moves

Playing FF: Dawn of Souls, FE: Shadow Dragon, and doing a Nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon Yellow.

Loved the first game!! How's that one?!

Even better. For one thing, you get a map, one that actually makes sense and keeps track of the collectibles for you. Also, you only gain (and later upgrade) one new power for Enril, meaning the other new abilities are even more creative and outside-the-box. And to me, the environments, music, and story are just all more interesting this time around. If you liked the first one, you'll probably love this one.

I'm playing Ristar. I recommend it for platform fanatics, the visuals and music is great and the gameplay is also good too.

Oh, right now? Like EXACTLY NOW?!

The sims 2, they're all going to hell it seems - or quite possibly because they're being so stubborn *brb electrecuting one of my sims*

Back
Top Bottom