• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon FireRed
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on Proud Mode
The Sims 3
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess (Wii)
Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask (N64)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Pokemon SoulSilver

Currently starting over Bowser's Inside Story because of its hilarious characters besides Bowser and Luigi

well, i've put down Pt/Hg/Colo and picked PMD:EoS up again last night. that reminds me...i've been on almost a yr hiatus from finishing Emerald O_e i don't think im ever going to finish that game at this point >.<

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Desert Siege Expansion Pack

The graphics are actually pretty good, considering it's from 2001.

I'm replaying Tales of Symphonia! and I manage to overwrite on my best save file, and sadly, this isn't the first that it happened. D:

I'm playing Digimon world championship.=)
Maybe went a little overboard in collecting Digimon though. Too many to feed, raise and clean after.o_O

Pokemon HeartGold (I got pretty bored of trying to beat the league, though..)
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City

xD Animal Crossing FTW!

Pokémon Sapphire, and Lego Indiana Jones 2.

Pokemon sapphire status- Battling Steven
LIJ2 status- First boss battle. (Forgot stages name.)

Back
Top Bottom