• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing a lot of both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, recently. I've also been playing Team Fortress 2, GTA4, and Rock Band 2

Xbox 360:
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (Confusing the heck out of me, but I'm sure having fun!)
Earthworm Jim HD
Sonic & SEGA All Star Racing

Wii:
Samurai Warriors 3

DS:
Izuna

Elite Beat Agents and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger.

Too many. I'm near finishing most, I've just started others.

Soulsilver: Grind fifteen levels each mon for Red
Final Fantasy IV: Mid-early in the game. I can't really tell. But my PSX broke
FFV: Just started, liek these jobs
FFVI: Grind thousands of levels, like 30 each char for Kefka's Tower. Headdesk
FFVIII: Just started, PSX broke
FFIX: Somewhere in disc 2, but my PSX BROKE! SEEING A PATTERN HERE!?!?
FFX: PS2 Broke before PSX, just got Airship
Super Mario Sunshine: 60 or so Sprites
Chrono Trigger: The DS cartridge belonged to a friend that moved. Near the end of Magus's castle. I would start over on FF Chronicles, but MY PSX BROKE, GODDAMNIT
Zelda: Majora's Mask: Working on Bomber's Notebook. Just got back Epona, so going to Great Bay soon. Just need moar Heart Containers
Pokemon Ruby: JUST started a Nuzlocke.
Pokemon FireRed: See Ruby
Kirby Super Star Ultra: 100%, just need to finish Helper To Hero with everyone. That'll be fun.
Kirby and the Crystal Shards: I finished Neo Star a while ago, can't remember my exact location.
Star Fox 64: How I beat Andross? Doing a Barrel Roll seems to be inefficient.
Lux-Pain: Recently screwed up and did a forced restart. I sorta lost interest.
Pokémon Rumble: I think A-Rank in advanced, not sure. I need moar mons.
Earthbound: Just started. early-game needs too much grinding. Give me PSI Rockin' already!
Ninja Gaiden: I'LL NEVER BEAT THIS FRIGGIN' GAME, ARGGHHGGH SO HARD.
Super Mario 64: 8 more stars to 100%...
Megaman: See Ninja Gaiden
Megaman 2: Almost finished, just gotta beat a couple more Wily Stages.

There's 'prolly 10 more I can't remember, and the sad thing is that I really wanna play Street Fighter right now.

Ooh, the only progress I have made is Earthbound (Stuck on Giants Hill) and Lux-Pain (Woo, super-casual playthrough).

And you know what? I dropped EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. For Cave Story. I mean, like, This. It's compelling. I suggest it to everyone who can read. I mean, like if you're 3rd grade+, this game is perfect for you. No acceptions.

I started playing Twilight Princess again, but I haven't done anything since getting the Master Sword. I suppose I should complete it...

I've also been playing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

Right now it's only soul Silver :/ I've already restarted about 5 times out of sheer boredom

DS:
Izuna

Are you enjoying it? I tried it, but sold it back to Gamestop before too long.

Anyway, my girlfriend just got me a new-model Xbox 360, so I've been trying it out with:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Shadow Complex
Rez HD
Every Extend Extra Extreme

Are you enjoying it? I tried it, but sold it back to Gamestop before too long.

Anyway, my girlfriend just got me a new-model Xbox 360, so I've been trying it out with:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Shadow Complex
Rez HD
Every Extend Extra Extreme

Izuna is fun, but kinda repetative IMO. Still, it's a cool game non-the-less. Also, how is the new model X360? I keep hearing issues with it (RRoD especially). Also, is it as quiet as they say?

Also:
DS:
HeartGold, trying to get Blue's number.

Also, how is the new model X360? I keep hearing issues with it (RRoD especially). Also, is it as quiet as they say?

I haven't had any issues, although I've only had it a week or so. From what I've heard, the ventilation is improved, and it gives you a warning message and shuts itself off when things get too hot to prevent damage. So no, no RRoD. As far as the noise, I can still hear the disc drive sometimes, but considering I've heard people compare the old model to "having a jet take off in your living room," it's pretty quiet.

Kirby 64. I thought I beat that game 10 years ago, but I just learned there's an extra boss if you collect all of the crystal shards...which I didn't care about when I was 5

Right now I'm playing MGS4 and Soul Silver. What a combo. It's all holding me off until Final Fantasy XIV comes out, though. I've also got FFXII lying around but I haven't really wanted to play it. It's very... boring, to be honest. It's not bad. Just boring.

Megaman Battle Network 5 DS, I've been trying to get all the rare chips from completeing the Liberation Missions in less turns. I currently have gotten Z-Saber(Though the game calls it Z-Saver?) and I'm now trying for Cosmoman SP chip.

Edit: I've gotten the Cosmoman SP chip! =D

Last edited:
I picked up the Mega Man Zero collection for DS a few days ago. I haven't played much, but so far, I'm not really impressed.

Beat the main story in Red Dead Redemption a few days ago. That ending was pretty awesome, even if I was sad at the end. Though my only problem is I am trying to figure out if I should play Dragon Age: Origins or Final Fantasy XIII after beating RDR, since I am going to focus on getting 100% on RDR at the moment.

As for now, I'm enjoying Crackdown 2 for some silly fun with blowing crap up. Pretty fun so far, was able to get quite a few things done in my game with a friend from work.

Just finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 and bought Super Street Fighter IV yesterday. I like the rebalancing Capcom did this time around, but the online mode is still filled with flowcharting shotos. I'd get rid of Street Fighter IV but I won't for a couple of reasons. Super removed Indestructible as the main theme, and the openings are superior because they're actually animated.

Back
Top Bottom