• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

The Saboteur for Xbox360. It just cost 20 € and I've always loved its package design, so I bought it. And it's so great! It got way too bad reviews imo and that's pity. Yeah, it copies nearly everything from a bunch of other games, but it does that really well.

I managed to luck out and find copies of both FFV and FFVI for GBA at GameStop recently. I've only played a few minutes into both, considering I already have plenty of games to keep me occupied, but they both seem pretty great so far.

On 360, I've been playing the 2008 Prince of Persia, which is awesome, and Kameo, which is decent, but pretty underwhelming.

What I've played within a few weeks:
* Audiosurf
* Osmos
* Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
* Pokémon Platinum Version
* Pokémon SoulSilver Version

Planning to pick up FF VII some time soon.

Der Langrisser. A SNES game, that's sort of a cross between an RPG and Advance Wars. It's fun, although somewhat slow.

I'm considering doing a Screenshot LetsPlay of it. Anyone here interested if I do it here? There doesn't seem to be any of them actually here. Or is there:
A) some rule against LPs?
B) something else I'm just completely missing?

Raiden IV on 360, Soul Calibur II in the arcades, Soul Calibur IV on the 360, Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on the 360 and Virtual On Operation Moongate on the machine in my garage.

Assassin's Creed on PS3. Its just so awesome...pushing people off roofs and stabbing drunk people...wait, I can do that at my local nightclub. :evil:
And Platinum/PMD:EoS/Zelda: Spirit Tracks on the DS.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 and I've started playing Spore again on my computer, and Mario Kart on my DS, with some HeartGold thrown in the mix. Mass Effect is simply an excellent game, and an excellent RPG, whereas Spore is a nice game to keep me occupied for quite some time while I'm creating my galactic empire. Must say I'm somewhat disappointed with Mario Kart though. It's not a bad game, but it leaves more to be desired really, especially the old tracks. Nostalgia ruins the fun. Again. Still, it's fun enough, and I'm just done with all the GPs.

Trying to finish the missions on GTAIV & Midnight Club Los Angeles. Using Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2 for online though.

Back
Top Bottom