• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been routing through a couple of the "old" ps3 games
& been on the Saboteur
Keep getting bored by it though

I'm playing about every game I have, which is a lot. I realized I hadn't beaten a lot of them, and just felt like replaying the others. Other games, I'm borrowing, and have yet to beat.

i'm completely obsessed with sonic games lately... my sister and i just started playing SA2B and SH again and passed all the levels, finally (like years after everyone else did!) i don't own any sonic games that are less than 5 years old because all the ones on Wii look sucky, and i don't own a PS3 or Xbox 360.

Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen and Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.

Dragon Quest 4 is a game I've already played to completion in its previous incarnation - Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES. Dragon Quest 9 is a brand new game, and at the moment I'm trying to get over my bit of frustration that the hero is a friggen Minstrel instead of being something a little more physical. I would have preferred the Hero class of DW3 and DW/DQ4. I'd even settle on a Soldier, as the hero from DW2 is a Soldier. Luckily, I can turn him into a Soldier later if I so choose.

That being said, as has been the case in previous Dragon Quest games, the Martial Artist tears everything into pieces pretty damn quickly. In fact, it reminds me greatly of Alena from DQ4, who at the end begins to far outdistance the rest of the party in terms of damage dealing largely because of frequent and highly damaging critical hits.

- Okami: Decided to start a new game in it. One of the greatest games ever made :)
- Pokémon HeartGold: Currently training for the league.

Harvest Moon DS
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
(Yeah I play alot of Harvest Moon)

Pokemon SoulSilver (Finishing the dex & getting the Battle Frontier stamps)

Mini Ninjas (For XBox360)

^ Nice Harvest Moon games! :D

Right now, I'm playing:

Super Monkey Ball 2
Animal Crossing City Folk
Super Smash Bros. (Virtual Console)
and still Paper Mario (Virtual Console)

Trying to get through the final dungeon of Final Fantasy IV, so I can decide whether or not to sell it off.

Back
Top Bottom