• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Was playing gold, but I'm getting soul silver today. Would be playing WoW but I don't have any time left

(AAI, Miles Edgeworth Case Three)

This second I'm trying to figure out why the heck Lance is a killer...

(AAI, Miles Edgeworth Case Three)

The Beatles Rock Band
Halo 3 (soon Halo Reach)
Bioshock
HG
I might play through LG again...

Spore: Galactic Adventures - It's addicting beyond belief.

Wii Sports Resort - The Table Tennis champion is a prime example of the computer being a cheating bastard.

Modern Warfare 2 - Doing what I call "single player multiplayer" to gain ranks on my local profile. Online sucks.

ModNation Racers - I love CotW games. And a racing one, too.

Super Street Fighter IV - Still trying to beat Arcade with with anyone on Hardest...Seth's laugh haunts my nightmares. Want proof? Here you go.

Pokemon Diamond Version
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64

Probably gonna pick up Super Mario Galaxy sometime soon.

Monster Hunter (PS2)
DDR Extreme 2 (PS2)

Just got my PS2 replaced with one that isn't on the verge of death.

Pokémon SoulSilver
And Super Mario Galaxy. Gwaah, I hate this game seriously, it was such a disappointment. It's so overrated and that's something I don't get. It's damn easy, galaxies are repetitive and short. Seriously people, how this is so good? But I just must play this 100% through before I can sell it away D:.

Avrig said:
It's damn easy

If you thought that game was easy, try getting Galaxy 2. Miyamoto actually said that the game was designed for those who thought the first game wasn't hard. And trust me, he meant what he said.

Speaking of which, I want to get that game...if it wasn't out of stock every time I checked. At least I have Spore and all of those other games to hold me over.

If you thought that game was easy, try getting Galaxy 2. Miyamoto actually said that the game was designed for those who thought the first game wasn't hard. And trust me, he meant what he said.

Speaking of which, I want to get that game...if it wasn't out of stock every time I checked. At least I have Spore and all of those other games to hold me over.
Then play Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels.
That one is REALLY hard.

Pokémon SoulSilver
And Super Mario Galaxy. Gwaah, I hate this game seriously, it was such a disappointment. It's so overrated and that's something I don't get. It's damn easy, galaxies are repetitive and short. Seriously people, how this is so good? But I just must play this 100% through before I can sell it away D:.

^ Not to be rude but if you actually stop and listen to the awesome music and graphics you'll understand why its so highly respected

I just picked up The Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. Nothing special so far, but it is starting to draw me in story-wise.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game. Love the old school feel of it. Feels like I'm playing an updated version of River City Ransom.

I began playing SaGa Frontier 2, a very old rpg (1999/2000). It is a very peculiar rpg. A game with magnificent graphics but it lacks freedom ; no map world, not even possible to travel from one town to another like most of rpgs. The player is just stuck in the deep storyline and sometimes you can have 15 or 20 minutes of dialogues.
But still, the story has a potential which really deserves to be explored, it would really, I think, bring a wave of freshness to the rpg style. The idea of following a character from its very childhood to the age of 30/40 is kinda interesting. It's also about royal conflicts to accede a kingdom's throne. A very original storyline and it's enough for me to keep playing it.

Not playing any game right now but gonna play Pokemon BW when it comes out next month.

Pokémon SoulSilver
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
SimAnimals Africa
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Red and Silver (For the nostalgia-ness on my Game Boy and Game Boy Color. :3)
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Back
Top Bottom