• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just listing the games I've played in the past month (I have many more games sitting on the shelves, waiting for me to complete these ones first)...

GBA:
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

DS:
Lost in Blue

GCN:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Pokémon Colosseum

X 360: Just finished need for speed most wanted

X box: Fable,shenmue 2(for about the 50th time),topspin and soul calibur 2.

Ds: Still waiting on d/p so have to play dash till then.

Gamecube: Pokemon colosseum.

CPU (What can I say? There's nothing drawing my attention on consoles right now) :

Sid Meier's Pirates! (not so much recently - not since I pretty much beat the game with my primary character. All I have left to do is the horrendously boring work of leveling up my rank with all three nations I didn't get as my friends early on).

Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic II - the Sith Lord. Beat the first, slowly making my way through the second.

I'm also watching with some (guarded) interest the soon-to-be-released Star Wars : Empire at war.

I keep flip-flopping between titles, but...

GBA] Gunstar Super Heroes (which is amazingly fun, but depressingly short-lived); Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Aka no Kyuujoutai

NDS] Electroplankton

PS2] Suikoden Tactics (levelling! want to clear it before Sui5 is released); Makai Kingdom (more levelling! though it takes forever...); Disgaea (and yet more levelling! I'll break the 1k mark with Laharl before Dis2 is released in Japan, even if it kills me..!)

I'm currently playing Mario kart DS, Nintendogs and Final Fantasy Tatics Advance.
And Pokémon Emerald one time per week.

Currently playing:

DS -
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubador
thinking of starting a new game on Lost in Blue

GBA -
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

GC -
I need to get back to playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

PS2 -
Getting ready to start a new game on Monster Rancher 4 (and wondering how long before we get 5)

And I'm ALWAYS playing Guild Wars on my PC...when not engaging in another system.

Currently (that means in my case recently) I'm playing:
- Mario Kart DS (Have to finish the missions :()
- Fushigi no Dungeon Ao no Kyuujotai (Well, I stopped at the dungeon where Zapdos appears, so I'm really not very far and will continue playing when I get my amazon.co.jp parcel with some stuff, including the complete guide book from Chunsoft. And if the book doesn't feeature that, I will have to somehow make an item list, otherweise I think I'll be completetly lost as the dungeons get bigger and bigger)
- Nanostray (I have only finished the Adventure mode in "Normal" difficulty)

And there are also a lot of unfinished games that I have to finish some time and which I sometimes continue playing, if I feel like doing so.

I ditched F.E.A.R. after I almost beat it. Nothing more to squeeze out of it anymore.

Still playing Battlefield 2. I'm close to getting a promotion. :3

I finally figured out a way to play that ye olde Interplay game, Descent 2, using the D2X-XL port to OpenGL. I have such fond memories of it. It still loads of fun to play.

I got a new joystick for my computer. As a result, I've been playing a lot of Freespace 2 in conjunction with the Freespace 2 Source Code Project enhancements. If you haven't tried Freespace 2, download it from the link I supplied. It's free now that Interplay bellied up. :D

My new joystick has also been making Mechwarrior 4 a lot easier to play as well. :D

As for console games, I'm been going on and off on Metroid Prime and Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. And occasionally I whip out Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Ace Combat 4.

i'm working on the Emerald Battle Frontier (i go on and off on the frontier) and ACWW.

GBA: Pokemon Ruby. I'm working on a game centered around James's Pokemon. As in, I have to complete the entire thing using only Pokemon James has ever owned in the history of the anime. And let me just say that Cacnea and Gyarados are awesome.

SNES: Yes, old Nintendo systems OWN MY SOUL. And I'm right now playing Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. As in, the video game. The first one. The sidescrolling one. And I have no idea why it's so effing short. (Probably because I keep getting B ratings on the second level. Stupid spinning doll.)

DS: Advance Wars: DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World Mario Kart DS Warioware Touched.

Gamecube: Fire Emblem, Pokemon XD, Battalion Wars.

PS2: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Katamari Damacy.

GBA: Pokémon Emerald/LeafGreen, Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

Oh dear, I have been playing Pokemon Leaf Green. Now I'm going to play "Jurassic Park: dino attack" (GBA).

Back
Top Bottom