• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I recently restarted Rayman 3 just for the nostalgia. It's the first video game I ever completed, and it felt incredible. Not to mention that this game looks like the designers got their hands on some damn good LSD. :p

Playing through Dragon Quest IX but I got sidetracked by Platinum so I haven't played it in a few days.

I'm replaying through Cave Story. Trying to get the best ending this time and failing with Ballos =/

Pokemon Fire Red. I have never beat the Pokemon League of Kanto despite conquering the other regions, so I am determined this time.

Also, SRing HG to get a shiny starter. I don't care which one.

Attempting to complete Mario Galaxy 2 before I move out. One more level remains.. Grandmaster Galaxy. Fuck, this level is hardcore. It's like Miyamoto taking the piss for critics calling Galaxy 1 too easy..

Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii, and I'm re-playing platinum and also Yoshi's Island (for SNES)

+ Playing MOTHER/EarthBound Zero (Rom).
+ I'm off to play Batman: Arkham Asylum for the first time, but I have to wait for manufacturer to repair my XBOX 360.

FireRed. im trying to level up a breeding pair of charmander past their level-up-moves stage so i wont have to worry about losing moves while they're in the daycare.

if i was doing this in HG, i'd be done by now TT_TT

HeartGold for team-perfecting, Dragon Quest IX (grinding at the moment), and Picross 3D. Moving between a few other games as well, including Kirby Super Star Ultra and Tetris DS.

Attempting to complete Mario Galaxy 2 before I move out. One more level remains.. Grandmaster Galaxy. Fuck, this level is hardcore. It's like Miyamoto taking the piss for critics calling Galaxy 1 too easy..

You have no idea how many times I died on the Perfect Run.

Playing BbS sloooowly. Too busy level-grinding and whatnot.

Started up Beyond Good and Evil on PS2, slogging through Prince of Persia: The Fallen King on DS, and partway into Phoenix Spirit for iPhone. Awesome, meh, awesome, respectively (at least so far).

I am playing the hell out of reach!

the only reason I am even posting here is just to take a break for a little bit from it...

I have been playing for hours... :XD:

Back
Top Bottom