• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

At this very moment, I'm playing HeartGold.

Other games that I'm "playing" are Sapphire, FireRed and Emerald.

I will soon be playing PokePark Wii.

I'm playing Trinity Universe and Demon's Souls, both for PS3. I'm alternating between them to get my Trophies but it's hard since they're entirely different. It seems that after I play one for a week or two, I forget how to play the other, kind of. ;_;

HALO REACH
IT BE AWEZOMEZZZZ

lol
yhyh as stated, Reach is pretty coolio at the moment, however i always have SS and Platinum to go on as well :)

Attempting to complete Mario Galaxy 2 before I move out. One more level remains.. Grandmaster Galaxy. Fuck, this level is hardcore. It's like Miyamoto taking the piss for critics calling Galaxy 1 too easy..

HOLY SHIT! I only beat bowser and went halfway through World S!
I wuz like, I finished the main story, watz the point in more work. And then I'd have to get the Green Stars!

But right now I am playing Twilight Princess. Just got it 3 weeks ago. Haven't played it 4 a while. Started replaying it just now. In the Goron mines.

Dragon Age: Origins
Cave Story
Super Metroid

I have a tendency to lose focus on games these days, and end up re-playing those I've beaten several times already over the course of my life.

PS2:
Ratchet and Clank 3. Now at Holostar Studios.
GBA:
MOTHER 3. Chapter 5.
DS:
Pokémon SoulSilver. Breeding Nidoran-M now...

On my way to the final two achievements of Prince of Persia (2008), just beat The Fallen King, and getting drawn into Across Age.

I'm playing through Soul Silver for the second time.

Oh, and Pokemon Colosseum. Although I play SoulSilver more.

Mega Man 2. Let me just say one thing:I hate Quick Man. Just getting to him is harder than an I Wanna Be The Guy level.

Back
Top Bottom