• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dead Rising 2, this game is a serious amount of fun. I didn't hear good things about the first one but after seeing some of the reviews to this one I decided to pick it up and definitely glad I did. Good stuff.

LOTR Conquest, LOTR Battle for the Middle-earth 2 (with expansion pack), and of course Pokémon Pl and HG.

Viva Piñata Pocket Paradise for Nintendo DS.

This game sucks, and I have absolutely no idea why do I own it. :L

Pokemon Heart Gold & Platinum
Pokemon Trozei! (I like the puzzle theme)
Mario & Luigi series on DS (Partners in Time & Bowser's Inside Story)
Hotel Dusk
Professor Layton series (I like the puzzles and riddles. Stories are nice too)

Boom Blox on the Wii & Pokemon HeartGold on my DSi computer. I have more fun playing Boom Blox than I do grinding on HeartGold. Probably because grinding's a bitch.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, those puzzles are awesome
I always feel like I'm the smartest man alive when I solve one XD

I named the parrot Chatot :p

Last edited:
Currently playing Phantasy Star Online ep. I & II on my Gamecube. Not online anymore, of course...

I remember the days when I would come home from middle school and play an hour and a half of PSO... or more if it was a Friday. I got all the way up to level 103 and got a lot of weapons... I spent my hours killing Boomas and dreading a Frozen Screen of Death...

I miss those days.

(And you could buy a week's worth of groceries for a quarter, and I walked ten miles to school uphill BOTH WAYS, and...)

DS:
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Super Scribblenauts
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar

PC:
Civilization V
occasionally Guild Wars

Changing between Mother 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Bowser's Inside Story, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Sonic 4

Mother 3- Currently in New Pork City. This place is a utopia? Well, I was trying to grind and find Lucas' Ultimate weapon in the last chapter, but I got to LVL 60 for everyone, and Kumatora was able to learn PK Ground. Which basically means, screw ultimate weapon for Lucas, I got the ultimate move in the game.

Brawl- been playing a lot as Lucas, and doing more challenges from that wall. Was able to clear a few from doing a few boss fights, target smash, and all that.

Bowser's Inside Story: Restarted the game after a while of not playing it. Just got Bowser's firebreath back.

PW:AA: On Case 4, and 3rd day of Investigation. After replaying this section, I realize how much of a big dick that Manfred von Karma is.

Sonic 4- I like it more than I thought it, or I would if this puzzle in Lost Labyrinth didn't screw me over. Luckily, a friend told me what to do to get past that hump.

Just got Ranger: Guardian Signs, and it's pretty cool. I wish I'd played Shadows of Almia first, though, as it's hard to get used to all the differences from the first Ranger game. I keep thinking I need to draw a loop around the Pokemon before I can run, for example.

Also just tried out Osmose on my iPhone. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom