• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing new super mario bros. :p

and i'm currently designing games, RPGs techinacally

I'm in a constant state of playing TF2. Like, if I ever go a week without playing TF2 for at least an hour I'm positive I'd shut down.

Other than that, I picked up Sonic 4 and Castle Crashers for the PS3 and have been enjoying those a great deal.

just finished Unwound Future, and it exceeded my expectations.
great game. Bravo Level 5, bravo.

Puzzles - 5/5
Story - 5/5
Everything else - 5/5

A Tetris clone called NullpoMino. I'm currently practising the 20G modes, trying to get back up to my old speed on Heboris.

I can now clear 150 lines in a bit less than 4 minutes. I'd also be speaking in terms of Level 999, but probably none of you know what that means - it takes me about 8 minutes and 20 seconds on the easiest mode, and about 9 minutes 30 seconds on the hardest.

I played Final Fantasy XIII but I'm stuck at Taejin's Tower (the best way to beat Gurangatch is to use Deceptisol before battling it but I've wasted mine earlier so I can't stagger it). ._.

Pokemon Soul Silver
Halo Reach
Left 4 Dead
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Snap(Speed ran yesterday ;P)
Pokemon Stadium 2
I hope to get Battle Revolution and Nights: Journey of Dreams sometime soon.

Gamecube:
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wii:
Nicktoons Attack of the Toybots. For one. Reason. Only! Jenny/XJ9 from "My Life as a Teenage Robot" is a playable character!

I'm playing Pokemon LeafGreen, The Beatles Rock Band, Halo Reach, and as soon as I get a Gameboy, Pokemon Red and maybe Gold.

Trying to get achievements on Bionic Commado: ReArmed, Shadow Complex, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Sonic 4 on the Wii. I'm trying to break my record on Lost Labyrinth Act 2.

...Which is kinda hard as hell since I'm ranked first in the zone's leaderboard (save for a hacker with a 0:00 score, lol) and have abused damn near everything imaginable in that zone.

Sonic 4 on the Wii. I'm trying to break my record on Lost Labyrinth Act 2.

...Which is kinda hard as hell since I'm ranked first in the zone's leaderboard (save for a hacker with a 0:00 score, lol) and have abused damn near everything imaginable in that zone.

yeah..that hacker's score is on every zone...sorta pisses me off when I see stuff like that

Back
Top Bottom