• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

yeah..that hacker's score is on every zone...sorta pisses me off when I see stuff like that

I'm just fine with the hackers, to be honest. It's only one guy (at least on the Wii port), so you could still compare yourself to those around you and try to get a better time. Makes me wish the game had the option to view another person's run through of the zones so that I can see if there is something else I could exploit. I wouldn't mind if my plays were viewed by others, at least.

Ironically to my last statement, I beat my old record by 3 seconds, lol. And I know I can do even better than that, thanks to noticing a slight misstep in that run. <3 Time Attack.

Just started a new game in .hack//Infection... dropped 8 hours onto in 2 days... I'm hooked again D:

Pokémon Black, and trying to decide what console game to play next, but most likely will be Assassin's Creed.

Professor Layton: Unwound Future. I'm so addicted to it. I'm in love the plot line, it's amazing story and plot twist having sex on a stick. You must get this game, like, right now. Get the first two games as well.

Also thinking about finally touching my copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

^ I wanna play Professor Layton. Don't have one of them fancy Nintendo DS' though.

I am currently playing World of Warcraft (mostly playing a lv 80 Pally and a Hunter).

still pecking at Pkmn Colo, and almost done with the main story on PMD:EoS.
Now im just waiting for White to come to america >.<

Edit: this reminds me, i need to get back into playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life [Limited Edition] (PS2), although, i miss my Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GameCube) :( the PS2 version is just sooo damn slow! D:<

Last edited:
.hack//Mutation... Got pissed off at Skieth on my new game so started up a new file on Mutation with my old Infection save file... was shocked to see how good all my gear was.

I will go back and kill the bastard at a later time though.

Pokemon SoulSilver being the most recent.
Super Paper Mario a few days ago.
And anything else is either Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Twilight Princess. Need to get Tri when I can, then I can do some even bigger mon hunting.

Just beat .hack//mutation. Got to borrow my friend's copy of Outbreak and Quarantine now XP. Damned plot is addicting

I'm playing the Megaman X series for the first time. Fairly hard series in its own right, but nothing too hard to handle.

I'm playing Pokémon FireRed, Scribblenauts and Sega All-Stars Racing at the time. Yeah, my DS has a lot of work to endure.

Back
Top Bottom