• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Today I went old school and played Super Mario Bros. 3 ^_^
Ahh, it brought back so many good memories ^_^ I shall be playing it again later. :)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I deleted my save file and started over. Still a lot to unlock.

Pokemon Gold
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand–Year Door

Derp.

Playing a bit of Fusionfall, it isnt too bad of a game considering Dexter and all the other old cartoon characters are atill around

I don't own any of the newer game systems. I always sit back and replay Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia though. ^^

DoDonPachi Resurrection

I'm a masochist who plays too many danmaku :(

-I'm trying to get past the Team Galactic guys at some wind energy plant in Pokémon Diamond.
-My brother and I are still trying to get through the Subspace Emmissary (Or however it's spelled) in SSBB, so far we're still on the part where Ness, Ligi, and King Dedede are trying to save all of the characters trophies from Ganondorf.
-I'm STILL trying to win the World Contest in Petz Dogz fashion on my second file. I did on my first file, still trying to do it on the second one.

Aiyah, so many...

But the ones I'm playing quite avidly are Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith, Touhou 12.5: Double Spoiler, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Metro 2033, and EarthBound.

Lawd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom