• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I secently re-started SoulSilver. I'm also almost done with Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, but I'm not sure if I'll get back to it.

Last edited:
The legend of Zelda the Wind Waker and I'm lost trying to find the sword after being Catapulted straight into a stone wall.

Handheld: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Console: Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (online)

Yeah, I've hardly played another game since I started playing UYA online about a year and a half ago. It's a dying fanbase, since the game is over six years old, but there are still enough people that religiously play online to make it worthwhile.

Favorite game ever, no other will ever match it.

Pokemon Yellow until my Game boy advnace SP died and my charger for it is brocken .

I'm always busy on at least about five games at once lol. I'm currently completing: Dragon Quest 8,Final Fantasy 7, Legend of the Dragoon,Castlevania the dracula x chronicles, and i'm playing a RPG I just found out about called Persona. Just finished sonic colors for DS a few days ago. I'm also still going through fire emblem, because I don't want any members to die either lol. Good luck with Zelda the wind waker, that game is fun! It took me a while to figure out one of the bosse's weak points.

I was playing Sonic Riders Zero Gravity and always getting a tie for first with my friend Ryu.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow, God of War 3, Vanquish, Deadrising 2, Darksiders, Mafia 2, Blur, Heavy Rain, MAG, God of War Ghost of Sparta, Persona 3 Portable, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

final fantasy v
i promised someone i'd write them a ffv fic, so i'd better hurry the fuck up D|

Kirby's Epic Yarn.
It's not as epic as the title says it is.

Back
Top Bottom