• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Tales of Vesperia - second playthrough. I'm going for 100% this time. I figured it'd be easy, since my first playthrough was on Hard difficulty AND I was underleveled and beat it with ease, but getting those Secret Achievements is making things ridiculously difficult. >_>

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Still wish I was allowed to play online, but I'm stuck with just the single-player and the puzzles. *Head/floor*

Currently playing:
Spore: My laptop has returned, so now I am able to play it (got it for Christmas).
Team Fortress 2: What did you expect? I have a TF2 related avatar for a reason.
Some mod for NSMBWii: it makes the game pretty hard and it's also fun!

Disgaea DS, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Magical Starsign, Phansty Star 0, Monster Racers, and Phantom Brave We Meet Again. The first 5 are for DS and the last one is for the Wii.

Tales of Graces F, All Animal Crossing games, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

The World Ends With You - beat the main story in two days, got around 40%ish completion on most stuff except for items, which is around 65% and noise report which is 86%.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade - beat Momohime's story and started on Kisuke's story.

I started Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World but I don't have the motivation to play it.

I got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 over xmas and I'm seriously addicted kupo, like playing-for-seven-hours-straight-and-still-going-strong addicted. I came on the computer now so I do something other than play Final Fantasy [SIZE="-2"]oh dear god, please send help[/SIZE]

On a plus note though, its really good, kupo.

Tomb Raider: Underworld, Final Fantasy XIII and Silent Hill: Homecoming. I'll probably be starting on Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Eternal Sonata soon too.

I was really into FFXIII late last year, but Christmas brought me three more games. Plus I just picked up Tales of the Abyss yesterday.

But yeah, right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), Goldeneye 007 (Wii, and I think I might take a break from it til I get a classic controller. I suck at pointing with the Wiimote), and Pokemon HeartGold (DS). I plan on starting Tales of the Abyss sometime later today to replace Goldeneye for a while. 8)

Back
Top Bottom