• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing Mass Effect 2 and Little Big Planet 2 and absolutely loving them both. Mass Effect 2 is even better then I was expecting, and that's even with all the hype from last year behind it.

Currently I am playing:

Pokemon SoulSilver
Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light
MarioKart (DS)
New Super Mario Brothers (DS)
Runescape

I'm playing:

-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Pokemon Platinum

Currently it's Pokémon Diamond... I got it as a gift, and I already have Platinum so I just play it whenever I'm bored.

The run down:

*Halo: Reach (Xbox 360). Halfway through it.
*Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Xbox 360). I admit, the gameplay is shallow (well, it is a Dynasty Warriors game) but the license somehow at least feels some satisfaction in beating goons down, even despite that.
*Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Playstation 3). I am enjoying the story here and I want to get around to playing more.
*Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon (Game Boy Color). The first spin-off game in the series. Finally playing it due to my roots with the series.
*Half-Life (PC). Well, I want to play through this classic PC FPS.

playing final fantasy 6 (which is a pretty hard game, i was surprised) and ff tactics advance. thinking of getting back into baten kaitos soon...

Sonic Colors (Wii). Currently I'm trying to get the red rings in each level, you know for 100% completion.

Also, I've been playing Pokemon HeartGold and messing with varies Action Replay codes (Mostly "Walk through walls") out of boredom.

Back
Top Bottom