• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon White. Currently aiming to complete the Unova Dex.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. I think Stone Cyclone Galaxy has scarred me for life.

Donkey Kong Country Returns. Unfortunately, none of my other family members are willing to play co-op with me.

And I'm attempting to set up a multiplayer server on Minecraft. With no success thus far.

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time
I've always been a fan of Ratchet and Clank, and this game is essentially more of the same.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. (Still trying to get the last few Green Stars...)
Mario Kart Wii, PMD: Explorers of Darkness, HG/SS and Mario Party 8.

Platinum. Just that game since it's the only one I own. Don't plan to buy any other games anytime so either. I have been feeling rather nostalgic since I haven't played since August (What is says on the game anyway) so I just felt like playing it for a little while.

On PS3 I'm split between Dragon Age 2 and Dead Space, both amazing games in their own right. And on 360 it's Halo Reach all the way.

Back
Top Bottom