• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm separating it by my main video game systems.

Xbox 360: Black Ops/AC Brotherhood/Red Dead Redemption/Crack Down 2
Wii: Wii Party (very fun game for the family!)
DS: Pokémon Black

In a major FF mood at the moment!

GBA:
Final Fantasy VI

PS1:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX

PS2:
Final Fantasy X

Crazy Taxi on the Nintendo Gamecube. The game is really old by the way. It's always picking up customers and dropping them off and Mario Kart Super Circuit in my game boy. Both are really old and are from the same year, 2001.

AR Games on my brand new 3DS. ^^ If that doesn't count then Pokemon SoulSilver (also on my 3DS). ^^

I am currently playing pokemon white version and im trying to level up my team to beat the pokemon league. ive had a loong break from it too because training for the pokemon league takes forever!! my team is int he 40s range with my zebstrika being lv. 48. and my lowest level my 70s tauras LOL is lv. 41.

im also playing okamiden which i havent played that much and radiant historia which i also havent played much!! :(

i also got this used dragon game, barbie game, and kung fu panda. i know the last two are childish but i love kungh fu panda, and the barbie game i thought would be like my old computer game but it wasnt which was really disappointing! lol

Currently... I'm playing Touhoumon World Link. A lot of improvements from the previous ones, lol

Sonic CD, thanks to all the Sonic Generations footage. The game is still as easy as ever, but remains fun despite that.

Minecraft and Pokemon Black. I'm focusing on building links to bases in minecraft, while I'm doing a lot of breeding on Black.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

If by playing, you mean "listening to 'Beauty is a Mad Mistress' over and over," that is.

Back
Top Bottom