• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing yugioh 5ds over the nexus you can actually do the whole duelling on motorcycles thing in this.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP)
WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS)

I've been playing yugioh 5ds over the nexus you can actually do the whole duelling on motorcycles thing in this.

Yeah I agree it was fun. But if this were Yami and Yugi, Joey, Tea, and Bakura again that would be awesome.

Right now I'm trying to get all the trophies in Kingdom Hearts ReCoded

Hyperdimension Neptunia since Sunday night. Picked it up from the post office on Saturday, the day before the PSN came back :D. Good timing.

black ops

need for speed hot pursuit

modern warfare 2

left 4 dead

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Funnily enough, whenever I play a game and use my laptop at the same time, I always leave my game un-paused. Just now, I went on Bulbagarden and forgot that time was passing in the game, wasting 5 precious minutes. <_<'

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Funnily enough, whenever I play a game and use my laptop at the same time, I always leave my game un-paused. Just now, I went on Bulbagarden and forgot that time was passing in the game, wasting 5 precious minutes. <_<'

You keep that up, Termina's doomed, dude.

I'm playing Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon (PS3). My mother imported this game from the UK, luckily the PS3 is region-free. I'm having difficulty in one mission against my first Nexo Walker, so I'm going to kill human after human til I get my Crypto shield upgraded.

*Gears of War (Xbox 360). Co-oping online with an online friend. Will be doing the same with Gears of War 2. Don't know if we'll get those out of the way for September.
*Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360). Just doing extra tasks...and achievements.
*Mortal Kombat (Playstation 3). I can't stop playing it!
*Tales of Legendia (Playstation 2). Now that I'm replaying it, I'm actually getting the complaints with this installment. Don't like it as much as I used to.

Though for the next two months, I'm going to put some significant focus on brushing up my skills in Super Street Fighter IV (after the Arcade Edition DLC gets released and bought), Marvel Vs Capcom 3, and Tekken 6.

Several Games:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic- Replaying but my disc is kinda scratched so some parts are really glitchy.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- Been playing since I got it and I'll never stop.
Mortal Kombat: Great fighting game!
Pokemon White: Need to play it more than I am.

Back
Top Bottom