• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Little King's Story for the Wii

A truely great game that is overlooked far too often. Pikmin meets Civilization meets Legend of Zelda.
One of the best Wii games I've played in a while. Great soundtrack, fun characters, very entertaining gameplay...if you like Pikmin be sure to try it.
I bought it for 8 € at ebay and put 32 hours into the game until I completed it a few minuted ago ^^
I just finished the art piece quest ( oh my god, the paintings xD ) and beat the game afterwards. Mindfuck ending is mindfucking...

I have actually been playing Katamari Damacy quite a bit lately. But I've decided to cut myself off from zelda until the 3DS game comes out

Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden, pretty awesome graphics for a DS game :D

Pokémon SoulSilver. I'd say Portal 2 as well, but I'm taking a break from that game for a little while.

The Reminiscence of Haruhi Suzumiya for PS3. I got it as a prize from some contest and I have no idea what the game is about (Japanese language). Nicely looking visual novel.

Burai Fighter Deluxe for Game Boy. This shooter will never get old for me.

LEGO Star Wars III on the 3DS, and Pokemon Crystal. I want to finish both of them by the time Ocarina of Time 3D comes out.

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

It's an old game but it's still my one of my favorites.

Managed to get Abe's Oddysee working on my laptop despite the disc being scratched up like an old cat woman's sofa.

"Hello."
"Hello."
"Follow me."
"....OK."
*Farts* "Hehehe."

I've got a hankerin' for some Meech Munchies.

Ace Attorney. ^^ Completed the first case, which was easy enough.

In the holidays I normally try to complete games. Currently I'm playing Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 3 (completed the story but trying to complete 100% of it),Final Fantasy VII, VIII and XIII, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker, Metroid Prime 2, Super Smash Bros. and Melee (trying to unlock all the characters), Pokémon Emerald (It's saved at the part after defeating Drake), Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs, Super Mario 64 and Sunshine and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'll also be buying Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS when it releases.

MOOOOOORTAAAAALL KOOOOOOMBAAAAT (Deception)!!!!!!!

Also working on:pokemon:White, LoZ:OoT,Half-Life 1-2 (Episodes too),Mortal Kombat (2011),Life's end (Half-Life mod),and finally, Pokemon Firered.

Plans:LoZ:MM,LoZ:TP,Mortal Kombat Armaggedon, and Luigi's Mansion (Again, just can't get enough of it)

Finished out Final Fantasy XII this morning - I think it may have become my favorite in the series.

Still have Summon Night and Skies of Arcadia hanging over my head, and a challenge run of SoulSilver on the side. Been looking around for a copy of Tales of the Abyss, too. Look at all of those RPGs!

Picked up Super Street Fighter IV again because of the DLC release of the Arcade Edition, so I'm now playing Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Taking some time to get adjusted to the new tweaks, specifically for Bison/Dictator.

Back
Top Bottom