• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Black/White/Platinum/SoulSilver

When I return home, I plan on finishing Darksiders/InFamous.

And continue the post-game of LittleBigPlanet 2

I've been playing Infamous 2, Crash Bandicoot, and Project Diva 2nd. I'm almost done with Infamous though.

I just beat Spyro the Dragon a couple days ago.

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I've been waiting years to play it and I'm enjoying it!

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid. I'm at the fight with the Metal Gear itself; I just can't seem to get past. I've tried like a million times.

Currently trying to speed run through Pokemon White so I can possibly make some use of White Forest; doesn't look like it'll happen -.-

& just got Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 in the mail today so I'm just starting off on that

Still playing my three fighting games (Both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3):
*Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
*Marvel Vs Capcom 3
*Tekken 6

Outside of that, I got myself playing Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love on Wii. Talk about getting into a series...10 years too late. That's definitely the case with this.

Back
Top Bottom