• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm in the middle of a wifi tourney, and this is typically the only time of the week I play the game :p

Pokemon Black (obviously), StarCraft 2, Diablo 2, and Magicka (Paradox Software/Arrowhead Game Studios). :) I also dabble with a few Wii games, and other PC titles, but those are my primaries.

Dragon Age II... I've heard a wide variety of reviews, but I have to say, this game is digging out a special place in my heart. I absolutely love it, despite the copy/pasted dungeons.

Modern Warfare 2(XBox 360) and Team Fortress 2(PC) until November / December. Then go bankrupt for all the new games.

Loz:Oot

^Spirit Temple I'm about 1/2 way through it got only the boat ride+few other rooms before it's done

Hate to nit-pic, but the boat is in the Shadow Temple, not Spirit!

OnTopic:
Gamecube: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. (Gotta find the rest of this series).

Addition to my previous:
3DS:
Zelda: OoT Master Quest. GOD this is hard! With the world flipped, my head is in a mess!

Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP).

I'll soon be starting Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (PSP).

Back
Top Bottom