• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (YEEEEAH!)
The World Ends With You (even more YEEEEAH!)

Pearl, Diamond, HeartGold, SoulSilver. Harvest Moon- Grand Bazaar.

- Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth
- Golden Sun - Dark Dawn
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy XII (replaying)
- Final Fantasy X (replaying)
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2
- Ragnarok Online DS
- Pokémon Ranger - Shadows of Almia (replaying)
- Valkyrie Profile - Covenant of the Plume
- Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass'
- Pokémon Colosseum

Just can't concentrate on one game only.

I am playing:OoT 3d, Final Fantasy 1,Final fantasy 4, and keeping my skills sharp at Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Melee.

drawn to life: the next chapter, lost in blue 2 (which i will likely never finish), super monkey ball touch and roll (again, will probably never finish), pokemon white (done with the story, training so i can take on the elite four again)

Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed. Normally I wouldn't play it but I found a dirt cheap copy and decided to give it a try. Well I'm glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom